Hickey - Janthony

Its 3 fucking am and i have school tmr lmao

Words count: 1404

Jaden has a gf named loreen and she wants to go further and he doesn't know how. This is what best friend anthony is for, right? To teach him how to do the not so innocent parts
Not very kinky
-
Saturday - 11:34 pm

Anthony and Jaden sitting on anthonys bed, on their phones. Jaden laying on his back, texting his girlfriend and Anthony leaning against the wall, snaping his friends.

Jaden was nervous, the last few weeks loreen asked him about his sex-life and all the experience he'd had.

But Jaden is not a bad boy like all his friends, he's still a virgin. The only one after he found out Chase and Noen did it on their anniversary. Even Payton lost his innocence somehow at a party.

Jaden always acts like he's one of the baddies but his best friends know he's softer than a marshmallow.

Even Anthony knows is and that's why it annoys him when he thinks about Loreen trying to take Jadens virginity.

See, Jaden and Anthony has a thing before they were friends. They met at a party a few years back and made out but when Anthony started touching him Jaden backed off.

Jaden acts as if it never happened but Anthony still jerks off every night at the thought of Jadens lips.

He was the first one who gave Jaden a hickey. Which he had to hide for almost 2 weeks.

Anthony slept with a bunch of people after the party but never felt anything. After he met Jaden everything changed but Ant knows his limits and tries to deny his feelings in front of the others.

Which works perfectly fine.

Jaden let out a long sign. "I literally can't stand her anymore—" Jaden whispered but loud enough for Ant to hear.

"Just cut off whatever's going on between you two." Ant replied. "No, i love her.-" this shit hit Ant right in his meow meow. "-but i don't want everything to be about sex! What kind of relationship is that? We've known each other for 3 months and she already wants into my pants."

"It's normal these days, dear Jaden. All girls are the same." I love this song lmao

Anthony whispered the last part. "But sooner or later you have to lose it and if you don't want to smash her now she'll leave."

"Pathetic. I don't even know how to give her a hickey. I never gave ANYONE a hickey." Jaden put his face in his hands.

"Do you want to give me one?" Anthony suddenly asked, placing his phone one the night stand.

Jaden frowned. "W-what?."

"You know. If you want your first time to be THIS perfect you have to practice somehow. You can try everything you want on me but no homo of you know what i mean." Anthony feels like punching himself in the face.

„Uhh— I don't know, to be honest. I mean, is it really okay?" Jaden asked sitting up.

„Yeah." Ant simply replied. „That's what best buddies are for right? And If you take me to starbucks tomorrow we'll be good."

Jaden laughed nervously.

„Uhh ok but I never did this, can we later just pretend it didn't happen?" Jaden asked innocently sitting in front of Anthony.

„Of course." He quietly replied.

For the first time since the party Jaden was this close to Anthony and looked him into the eyes. They held eye-contact for a few seconds till ant finally said something.