insomnia - Janthony

Words count: 366
-
Idk idc - 3:12 am

Anthony was at Griffins house, laying with his back faced to Jaden. Chase, Noen, Griffin, Jaden and Anthony had a sleepover, just like every once a while.

Everyone was asleep except for Anthony, or that's what he thought, who wasn't even tired.

And never really was.

So instead of sleeping he was laying there, thinking about weird stuff.

Why everyone asleep at 3 am?

Why can't it be 7 am already?

How long does he have to wait?

Why is time passing so fucking slowly?

He often thought about weird stuff like how useless a life or a person is.

Why does he feel butterflies when he sees or thinks of a certain person?

What would happen if he wouldn't meet the person?

Anthony literally felt Jadens breath on his neck. He wondered if he should push him away or wake him up, because Jaden wouldn't be this close is he wouldn't be sleeping.

Suddenly Anthonys thoughts were interrupted by Jaden who wrapped his arm around his waist.

"Why are you awake?", he asked with a deep voice, „its late."

„I guess I'm not tired."

Jaden pulled Anthony closer and puts his leg on top of Anthony's. Ant didn't know if Jaden was doing it in his sleep or teasing him.

„Jaden," Ant whispered frowning.

„What's wrong?" Jaden pulled him even closer, his ... touching Anthony's assbuttholetheresmh.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Nothing," Anthony literally heard him smirk.

"what do you want me to do?" Jaden asked, his hand slowly wandering to Anthony's waist and squeezing it.

Anthony almost let out a moan.

"Stop it. What are you doing?" Anthony started getting more nervous. He didn't want to expose himself by moaning. Maybe Jaden was just fooling with him.

"You're hot, you know that? I really fucking love your body." Anthony's eyes widened and he blushed.

Why would he say something like that?

"I mean, you're really hot but you'd be even hotter moaning my name."