teddy - sariano

This is turning into a sariano oneshot book smh
Words count: 269
-
Mar watched as samy turned in his sleep before pulling the teddy closer.

They were in samys bed right now and it was like 2 am. They had christmas break and decided to have a movie marathon but samy fell asleep early and to be honest mar was totally fine with it.

Because even if it sounds creepy samy looked really cute when he was asleep.

And even cuter with the teddy mar had given him for his birthday because samy loved cuddling.

The worst thing for mar was that they always joked around about being 'homiesexual' and 'friends with benefits' but only cuddled like once in a month.

He always felt cold when he slep next to samy and not having his arms around his waist.

He watched as samys STRAIGHT (rip samys straight fluffy hair😢😪) hair fell over his eyes and just couldn't help but stare.

Samys snored lightly and his grip tightened around the teddy bear.

He mumbled something and put his leg on top of it.

I wish it was me

Mar sighed and turned around his back facing samy.

He felt samy moving a few times and opened his eyes.

"...mar?"

"Yes?"

He heard samy turning around and felt him wrapping his arms around mars waist instead.

Mar felt samys cold fingers against his stomach and samys warm chest against his back and smiled.

"You're way more comfortable."

where i live its literally 2am right now lol