Drunk #2 - Choen

Words count: 1598
-

„Why not." Noen wasn't really in the mood but if syd and cayman are fucking somewhere in the house he doesn't have anything else to do.

„Okay," Chase sat down the floor and placed the full bottle on the next to him and the empty one in front of him.

The room was just— Chase. Completely e-boy style. LED lights, a king sized bed across from the big closet with a big ass mirror and a white carpet in the middle of the room. Chase left the closet open and Noen could see all the "e-boy style clothes."

Next to the bed was a writing desk with many chains laying on it. Many pictures were hanging above his bed and 2 posters, one of the beatles and one of stranger things (i hate millie/el sorry not sorry). In the corner of the room was a big tv and he even saw a skateboard under chases bed, probably 15 years old. He didn't even know chase liked that kind of stuff.

„First of all: depends on who the bottle lands on, begins and the rest if the game we don't need the bottle. Second: if you don't want to answer the truth or do the dare you have to drink."

"Alright." Noen sat down too after looking around the room for the last time.

Chase spinned the bottle and waited for it to land on him or noen.

While chase was focused on the bottle, noen looked at him with a unreadable expression.

He didn't know if it would be a good idea if he slept with chase or if he would regret it after.

But honestly chase was hot. Noen didn't know if it was because of the alcohol and his mind fooled him or if he was blind for the last 13 years.

His eyes wandered down Chases body and he noticed how skinny he actually was. He was nearly as skinny as noen but a few inches taller, which made him a top and noen a bottom.

Noen had slept with guys before but he was never bottom. But right now he didn't care if he was top or bottom and it scared him.

He was obviously the horny kind of drunk.

He shouldn't have parted ways with syd and cayman.

„Finally," chase whispered, interrupting Noens thoughts. „Truth or dare, noenski?"

„Truth." Noen answered instantly.

„Are you a virgin? And when not, how many girls or guys have you slept with?"

„I'm not a virgin and i don't know exactly. Maybe 5-6-7 people but mostly guys."

"Ok, interesting. I pick— truth "

"Do you have some serious sicknesses?"

"What? I— no, i don't."

"Alright. Dare." Noen said leaning his head in his palms.

"Take off you shirt." Noen didn't hesitate. He pulled the shit over his head and threw it on Chases floor.

Chases eyes wandered down noens body, his eyes filled with lust. "T-truth."

"Do you have a daddy-kink?" How could noen ask him such a question as if it was nothing?

"I don't know. I've never been attracted to someone i slept with."

"That's disgusting." Chase raised a brow and sighed.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you know how to give a good blowjob?" Now was Noens turn to raise a brow.

"Chase, I'm not 13 anymore. Of course I know how to give a good blowjob. Truth or dare?" 'Wow. How could i think HE was innocent?' Chase asked himself.