three

Francesca

The bell rings, pulling me out of my day dream about God knows what at this point, I was basically doing anything and everything instead of paying attention to the lesson. I grab my notebook off my desk and get up, pushing the chair into place before I began making my way out of the classroom.

Frankie wait up!" A voice I never wanted to hear say my name again, called after me. I don't turn around to look at them, I actually quicken up my pace to get away from them. "Frankie!" They continue to call as they run after me. I turn the corner and into the busiest hallway in the school. 

"Francesca!" This, obviously gets me mad, and I turn around.

"What do you want, Benjamin?" I ask. He was still speed walking towards me, not expecting me to stop walking, so he runs into me. His chest hits mine and I get flashbacks from that day, when he pushed me up against the wall. I take a step back, wanting- needing- to get away from him.

"Can we talk, privately?" He asks. I look around the crowded hallway. I felt safe here, people could see us if something were to happen. In private it wasn't like that. But I wanted to know what he had to say. So I nod in agreement and follow him into a classroom where the lights were off and no one was in there. 

"What's u-" My sentence is interrupted by his lips slamming on mine. I take a second to enjoy the moment. Then I push him away. 

"No." I simply say. I watch a hurt flash through his eyes but it's not there for long. He replaces it with anger. His go to emotions. 

"What the fuck, Frankie. I can't kiss my girlfriend?" He asks, pinning me against the wall. 

"I'm not your girlfriend," I sigh as I push him off of me and walk out of the classroom. When I walk out, I see Zach and McKinley locking lips. 

I connect the dots almost instantly. Benji couldn't get McKinley, he knew he'd be able to get me. Used to be able to get me. But I'm done with him.

----

Just a reminder: Cut all toxic people out of your life. All they're doing is dragging you down. I want to see you thrive! <3