four

Francesca

 "How was your first day?" I ask Greer as we walk to my car. 

"It was fun! I have Miss Metoyer. She says I look like you," She smiles at me with pride. Like looking like me was something to be proud of. The name Metoyer takes me back to my freshman year. I was a different girl back then. It was before all the drugs and alcohol and partying. It was before Benji.

"Miss Metoyer is the best teacher you can have. Keep her close," I tell her as I unlock my car door. 

"Frankie!" A voice calls from across the parking lot. I look over to see Benjamin making his way over to us. 

"Get in the car now, Greer," I instruct as I hurriedly climb into the drivers side. When Greer is in I lock the doors just as Benjamin approaches us.

"Oh come on baby, that's no way to treat your boyfriend," He calls out, trying to open the door.

"I thought you guys broke up," Greer says, confusion laced in her expression.

"We did," I tell her before turning my attention to him. "Get away from the car, Benji." He doesn't listen so I turn the car on and back up anyways. He's startled by my sudden movement and he winces in pain while I'm pulling back, clarifying that I ran over his foot.

"What did he want?" Greer questions, looking over her shoulder at him. I pull onto the street and ignore her question as I drive home. When we get into our parking lot, I finally answer her. 

"Greer I need you to promise me something," I tell her as I put the car in park. She nods and waits for me to continue. "You stay away from Benji. If he comes up to you, you run. He's no good. He's very bad. Please promise me that," I tell her. She nods and sticks out her pinkie. I lock mine with hers and we both kiss our thumbs, our way of promising each other something.  We then climb out of the car and into our house. 

"How was school?" My mom asks from where she's sitting at the kitchen table. I just shrug my shoulders and go up to my room whereas Greer sits down and gives her the whole story of her day, breaking it down in major details. I sit at my desk and open my laptop. Twitter was pulled up, waiting for me as if my laptop knew what I was thinking.

Last year, MJ and I created a twitter page to expose people at our school. Since then, we've posted every day, exposing any secret we could about everyone. No one was safe. And to make sure that no one could trace it back to us, we ever posted about ourselves. 

Madison-Jane Cruz lost her virginity in the backseat of her dad's truck to a college student when she was a freshman. 

Frankie Evans once gave a guy head for $50. 

The secrets weren't life ruining, but then again no one's were. I grab my phone and send a text to MJ. 

Time to expose McKinley + Benjamin?

She responds almost instantly. 

MJ: What if we attacked to boyfriend? 

Zach? He didn't do anything. 

MJ: I heard he's gay for Jackson lmao

Nah. Not good enough. I say we expose Benji. 

MJ: personal revenge? I'm down. 

I grab my laptop and start typing out the tweet. 

This just in: McKinley Young and Benjamin Roland have been sneaking around behind her boyfriend's back for months now. Does Zach know? And who's gonna break it to him? 

The comments start rolling in instantly. Everyone loving the new update, trying to figure out how they missed it. Only one thing catches my eye: A DM from Zachary Herron himself.