Chapter 7

"Still. I rise."

Gajeel and I watch the battle unfold below, the fire dragon slayer seems very pissed off. Well, as do the others, but overall the battle is quite intense. I watch their master grow in size and raise my eyebrowns slightly impressed, so that's where his power comes from.. he's not one of the then wizard saints for nothing I guess.

"They're strong!"

"I didn't know FairyTail was like this!"

"Aniki.. we may need to step in at some point.. " I say clicking my tongue in annoyance.

"Where can I find Gajeel and the element four!!" I look down to see none other than Erza Scarlet fighiting along side FairyTail.. I had a bounty for her once, but at the time I wasn't strong enough. But now on the other hand.

"The legendary Titania Erza.. I guess Laxus and Mystogen are to scared to play? Right imoto?" I chuckle and nod my head.

"Well of course. Otosan knew exactly how this was going to go.. Everything is falling right into place." I say chuckling, Juvia and Sol should be about finished by now. I watch their master walk into otosans office chuckling, here comes the fun.

"You ready to have some fun imoto?"Gajeel says chuckling.

"I thought you'd never ask aniki." I say as we both jump down from the rafters laughing to ourselves.

Gajeel crashes onto the Phantom Lord sign making me chuckle as I land next to him and lean on him. I smirk and click my tongue as I glare at the guild in front of us, how pathetic.. over a few members they do this?

"It's the iron dragon slayer.. Black Steel Gajeel... and.. that girl! The Blue Phoenix! You must take caution, these are the Hellbringers.." She says gasping making me chuckle.

"Ah.. so my name is unknown.. Perfect." I say smirking and showing off my sharpened teeth.

"You runts attacked Levy!" Someone yells and attempts to attack, until Gajeel extends his metal arm and hits him in the chest making him fly back, knocking out our guildmates as well. They can be replaced though. No concern there.

"So that's her name.. How charming?" I ask chuckling. Gejeel jumps down while I decide to take a seat on the dismantled sign with a sigh.

"Show me what you got! Unless your to scared to face the iron dragon slayer!" He says smirking making me roll my eyes. He's getting cocky again.

I watch as Elfman attacks him chuckling as Gajeel basically cancels all his attacks, his beast arm is no match for the steel. He yet again attacks our guild members distracting the manly man and then hitting him in the face with his steel. So predictable. Suddenly Gajeel is hit in the face by a pink haired kid with fire, this makes me perk up. So he uses fire.. hmm.

At this point I jump down from the sign and stand next to Gajeel as he stands back up. Man he destroyed the bar.. where am I supposed to get my booze from now? Now I'm mad. I glare crossing my arms next to Gajeel.

"Now, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Natsu the Fire Dragon Slayer. I'm FairyTail's dragon slayer. Elfman, allow me to handle this one." I roll my eyes stepping in front of Gajeel.

"So.. you think you know flames?" I ask chuckling making Natsu look confused. "You don't know flames." I say annoyed and encase my body in the black flames.

"You must be a compelete dumbass to take on a fire dragon slayer with fire!" A black haired half naked kid says laughing. I smirk and bring my hand up gesturing him to attack.

He comes full force with punches, I dodge each punch chuckling as he gets angrier. Finally he takes a step back and glares at me making me smile showing my teeth. He stands and begins gathering magic.

"Fire dragons Claw!" He yells, and I stand still letting the attack come towards me, just as he is about to hit me I grab his hand immediatly diminishing his flame. He stares at me in shock as I throw him across the guild hall and he crashes into a wall.

"Ten points on that one kid." I chuckle and nod my head.

"You know nothing of fire kid. Hells Banishment!" I yell as the ground underneath him is incased in black flame.

"I am a fire dragon slayer! This is dinner for me!" He yells and begins to breathe in making me smirk.. perfect.. Once the flames reach his lungs he begins caughing and wheezing and spit blood out of his mouth. "Who the.. hell.. are you?" He asks gasping.

"They call me the daughter of hell, many names.. but most just call me the witch." I say shrugging. They look at me shocked and I chuckle.

"Alright enough taking the spotlight imoto, it's my turn." Gajeel says and I smirk waving my hand signaling for him to have fun and jump back on the sign sitting down and watch the show. Gajeel extends his iron arm making Natsu grab it and me smirk.

"You both dstroyed our guild hall... attacked Levy and her team.. I'll make you pay!" Natsu says igniting the iron and flinging Gajeel onto the rafters, Gajeel jumps back down only to be punched in the face by Natsu.

"Get it together aniki.. I'm getting bored." I say yawning.

"Can it squirt." Gajeel says standing up making me smirk. he sprints forword and nails Natsu in the face with his iron leg..? Is that what it is?

They continue going at it, exchanging challenging words and just downright being boring. I need some sushi or something to get through this, at least I made the kid bleed. I can't tell who's winning, when one gets hit the other fires back with another hit, it's just a constant circle.

The guild begins shaking meaning their master is finally in otosans office... I smirk and chuckle making their members look at me confused and angry.

"What the hell is so funny?" The half naked kid yells.

"Well ladies... the fun is just beginning."