Chapter 12

"She was unstoppable, not because she did not have failures or doubt, but because she continued on despite them."

I quickly jump in front of Gajeel holding my blade firmly in my hands. No more will I sit on the sidelines.. I am sick and tired of this hot head beating on my brother like he is some rag doll. He believes he knows his flames, he knows nothing.

"Aniki, replenish yourself, that was an intense hit. I can handle it from here." I say, my eyes glowing blue in rage.

"But Jade-"

"No. No one hurts you without facing punishment." I say igniting my sword with my deadly black flames. "This is going to be over."

I rush towards natsu, using my surpise as an advantage and kick him into the wall, holding my blade on my shoulder. He stands and clutches his stomach in pain. I glance to the side to see Gajeel sitting down and holding his stomach as well.

"You dare harm my brother? You will pay!" I yell, my flames grow larger and begin coating both my arms.

"Your brother?! You protect him instead of your actual sister?! You helped kidnap your own family?! How could you betray her like this!!!" He yells charing at me, I dodge his fist but didn't anticapte him kicking straight after and I'm flung into the wall. I grunt and jump off the wall and back onto the ground.

"My sister?!" I yell angerily. "That wench watched as my father starved me, beat me, locked me in my room for months at a time!" I yell chargin at him and knocking him across the room. "She knew I was being locked away, she had daddy dearest wrapped around her finger, but yet she chose to leave me locked away! Not once asking to release me!" I yell as he attempts to stand up.

"She was a child!" He yells back and charges at me with full force, I glares and scream.

"Hell fire: demons of the depths!" Suddenly he is trapped in a circle of flames as hands begin grabbing at his legs, burning him with every touch. "As was I!" I screamed loudly. "Do not speak of something you do not understand. My father punished me for being born, as soon as he saw my hair he knew I was condemmed to hell. he locked me away in a room, had a midwife care for me, due to him being ashamed of me. I never felt love until I met the members of Phantom Lord, I refuse to let you take that away from me!"

I ignite my fist, as does Natsu, and we charge at each other with full force. Fire, versus fire, but unlike his flames... mine burn as hot as hells flames. We both hit each other, I was able to block his fist with my other arm while he was hit full force in the chest.

"Natsu!" Lucy yells as he falls to the ground and I laugh.

"Some dragon slayer huh? Yet you can't beat me!" I scream loudly. "I am the goddess of hell and I will destroy you!" Just as I'm about to charge Gajeel grabs my arm.

"You've done enough sister, I don't know what I would do without you on my side. But now, it's my turn. Let's do this Salamder!" With that the two boys charge at each other again.

I go and sit along the wall, I haven't used that much magic in quite a while. I look down at the arm he hit and sigh seeing the bruises forming.. Although the fire did not do any damage, his punch really had it out for me. To bad this won't heal like the injury from earlier.. I sigh quietly and decide to actually listen to my brother.

I watch as he begins to eat iron, making Natsu throw a fit, but all I can do is smirk as Gajeels energy increases. I look over as Lucy pulls out a key and summons a spirit, I instantly groan and hold my head as she summons the spirit.  She begins asking the spirit something about archery, but I'm to busy holding my head due to the celestial energy.

Like the words of the gods my magic is useless against celestial powers, so when that energy is created I am in immense pain. I can fight against it yes, but the battle is very difficult, my magic is almost powerless.. At least it was with my standard flames, I don't know about my black flames, but tis pain in my head.. it needs to stop.

I glance up through the pain to see Natsu being thrown around like a rag doll, once again, and Gajeel dragging him across the floor. Finally this battle is going the way it was supposed to. As he is thrown towards the opening, finally seeing what we're doing to their guild, and their members he gets back up and continues to try and fight.

Despite his weak state he still walks at Gajeel and attempts to fight.. it's sad really. I don't understand why he just doesn't accept defeat. It's obvious he has no chance. Learn your place kid. That is until a loud explosion reigns throughout the room, creating a vast amount of fire.

I attempt to stand, to extinguish the fire, but I am pulled back by this pulsing in my head. Damn her.. damn her celestial magic, I can't wait to drag this wench to hell. Natsu immediatley swallows the fire, increasing his magic energy almost straight away.. No.. this can't be happening.

Natsu is beginning to deflect Gajeel's attacks.. he can't lose.. I can't lose him. I can't him do this to my brother. I watch as Natsu screams and create large flames and using his physical strenght to destroy Gajeels armor and begins to pound him. I watch as he is flung across the room as though he is nothing. Next thing I know he is flown out of the room.

"GAJEEL!!!"

The Forgotten Sisterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें