JAMES!!!

Hey guys, this is my first fanfiction so cut me some slack, kay?

James Potter ran out of his father's study out of breath.

"Did you get it?" asked none other than his cousin Fred Weasley II
A smirk made it's way onto James's face as he answered:

"Do you know who you're talking to? Of course I did."

With those words he took something out of his pocket that, to a muggle would look like a normal pocket watch, but to a wizard it would obviously be something else:

"Wicked!"

"So.." said James "Are we actually gonna do something  with it or are we just gonna scare Rose?"

"I-"

"James, Fred get down here, Ginny and Harry are leaving" said a new voice, the voice of none other than Teddy Lupin.

"Quick" whispered Fred "Hide it"

James was careful to put it in the pocket of his jacket while going down the stairs.
They entered the living room of their house to find some of their cousins (Rose,Hugo and Victorie Weasley), Teddy (he was James's god brother) ,and in James's case his brother and sister (Albus and Lily) and his brothers best friend (Scorpius Malfoy).

"We are leaving." said Ginny "I expect you two" she said pointing at Victorie and Teddy "to make sure the house doesn't go up in flames while we are gone."

"We promise you" said Teddy

There was chorus of "Bye mom"s , "Bye dad"'s, "Bye Uncle Harry/Aunt Ginny"'s and with that Ginny and Harry Potter disapparated.

Mostly everyone went back to what they were doing while Fred shot James a knowing look.

"Hey Rose" said James a smirk appearing on his face "Know what this is?" he said while taking the time-turner out of his packet.

As if the couch started burning Rose Weasley shot up and started towards James and Fred.

"I hope this is not what I think it is."
After that statement everyone looked up from what they were doing to see what James was holding

"Oh but it is" that was said by Fred

"Do you have any idea what could happen if that got in the wrong hands?"

"Well it's not going to get into the wrong hands"

"It already is in the wrong hands if you ask me" whispered Albus to Scorpius who chuckled.

"Look James, just put it back into the study" said Victorie not liking where this was going.

"Jeez calm down everyone we weren't gonna use it anyway"

"Yeah, just wanted to give you a good scare"

"Well then give it here" said Rose stepping closer to James

"Oh come on Rose!" said James while stepping back "What bad could it do if w-"

Right before finishing that sentence James tripped on the leg of table he didn't see while backing away from Rose and the time-turner slipped out of his hand and hit the floor with a *thump* while breaking in half.

"JAMES WHAT DID YO-"

And with that the next generation disappeared from the room.

Ok so since this is my first fanfic I would rlly appreciate it if you could leave a comment on what I can improve or anything you want rlly :)
See you next time