your mom is who..?

Sorry for the late update.

Harry let out a chocking noise and Ginny paled.

"I-I am your mother?" Ginny said looking at the three Potter kids.

"Yup." answered James

"Bu-But I thought you liked Cho." said Ginny while turning to Harry.

"I do... at least I think so." replied Harry feeling a bit uneasy with all the eyes plastered on him.

Ron on the other hand was trying to compete with the color of his hair turning redder then ever "Harry and Ginny?" he thought.

"Alright er let's move on." said Fred

"I am Fred Weasley II and I'm sixteen just like James and I am also going into my sixth year at Hogwarts." he said in one breath "My mom is Angelina Johnson and my dad is ...drumroll please.... George Weasley." he said bowing "Oh I'm also in Gryffindor."

"You stole my girlfriend." said Fred jokingly

"Guess she figured out who the better man was." replied George in the same joking way a smirk on his face

"Hi."said Rose stepping up "I'm Rose Weasley and I'm fourteen going into my fourth year at Hogwarts. I'm in Gryffindor and my parents are Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley."

This got many reactions. For one Ron and Hermione, became red and respectively paled. Ginny and Molly were exited and the others were just laughing at the fact they finally figured out that they liked each other.

"Ha, Ginny pay up." said Harry suddenly smirking in Ginny's direction.

Ginny groaned but got 5 galleons from her pocked and handed them to Harry.

"Wait." said Hermione, color returning to her face "You bet on us?" she asked while pointing to Harry and Ginny

"Who? Us? Never!" replied Harry

Sorry I know this chapter is super short but I'm on vacation in London so i don't have a lot of time to write