Chapter 4

Petra stared out the kitchen window for another few minutes even though Armin and Hanji had already pulled away and gone home. She sighed heavily and went back to her room even though she had about another hour and a half to get ready. She laid down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling. She thought and recalled every memory she had made with Levi. Where they went, how stubborn Levi would act up, everything. She remembered their first kiss as if it were their last.

~~~~~

"Levi!" Hanji ran up to him and stabbed him in the gut with her finger.

"What the fuck was that for shitty glasses?" Levi turned around, stopping the conversation between him, Erwin, and Gunther.

"What did you plan for your date tonight with Petra? Are you going to take her to see fireworks?" Hanji said excitedly.

"She said that's what she wanted to do, so I guess."

"You guess?! You can't guess when it comes to a date!"

"I don't care."

"Well you can't not care either!" Hanji yelled. Hanji saw Petra at her locker. "Petra!" Hanji called her name in a sing song voice. "Can you come here for a minute?"

Petra shut her locker after switching out her math book for her social studies and english book. "Yes, Hanji? Hello, Levi." Petra gave him a smile.

"So Petra," Hanji began. "Me and Levi were just talking about how he was going to pick you up at 8 and take you to the highest cliff that overlooks the city to watch the fireworks tonight. He planned a picnic and everything." Hanji winked at Levi. Levi just gave her a death glare, knowing that she would be paying for this one day.

"Really? Levi planned all this?" She asked both suspiciously and curiously.

"Mhmm." Hanji nodded and gave her a sweet and innocent smile.

"Okay then. I'll see you at 8 then, Levi." Petra said and walked away to go to her social studies class.

"What the fuck did you do?" Levi stared at her.

"I helped you." Hanji smiled.

"No."

"Well, oh well. Now you have the perfect date planned." Hanji giggled.

"You better be making the picnic." Levi said and walked away to go to his locker before heading to his next class.

Later That Night

Hanji walked straight through Levi's apartment door without knocking and saw him sitting at the table eating toast. "What are you doing?!" She yelled.

Levi was startled. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see if you were ready for your date with Petra. Obviously I was wrong." Hanji looked at Levi up and down. He was wearing a raggedy black v-neck t-shirt and blue pajama pants. "Is this how you look every time you get home from school?"

"Pretty much." He bit into the first slice of toast that had strawberry jelly smeared across of it.

"Well not today. Here. I got you some clothes to wear on your date tonight." Hanji handed him a pair of blue jeans and a white long sleeve button up, along with a pair of black boots.

"I'm not wearing that." Levi said seriously.

"Oh yes you are! Unless you want me to tell Petra that you're dating Becky." Hanji crossed her arms and smirked.

"But I'm not dating Becky."

"Petra doesn't know that." Hanji grinned deviously.

"Fuck. You." Levi grabbed the clothes and walked off to the bathroom to change.