4

As soon as it was dark, I flew back to the convent to pick up my perfume. Ouch ! My stomach was heavy and I had a hard time reaching the top of the building. I took a last look at my bedroom and looked for my two bottles. I grabbed the perfume but the bottle of elixir was almost empty so I spread the last drop over my bed to make sure my smell print would disappear. Just in case that Philo detective comes back and sniffs around. Did you know he was a scritch? I knew there was something about him...

Then I flew back to the park where I had hidden my Lady clothes. There was so much agitation in the Burgue tonight! I heard the chancellor and his wife were dead!  Maybe that will help dropping the case of sister Melissa!  The place is crazy. There were so many policemen everywhere. Then, I walked to our secret place.

Hopefully the doorman didn't ask any question. I went to the small bedroom where we used to make love, darling. What is the point of being here without you?I wish I were human. We could live happily, have a family, spend time together without hiding.

They are confining scritches in ghettos since you've left. I know you told me I add to be patient but I can't stand hurting people or Fae. I need to find a way to live without hurting anyone. And you know where the answer is.