𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋

━━━☞  where dasom open up her feelings in the 17 project

━━━☞ where dasom open up her feelings in the 17 project.

SHE IS PROUD TO BE ALONGSIDE THE BOYS, to be able to perform with such hardworking and talented people like them, Dasom will always be thankful for that

SHE IS PROUD TO BE ALONGSIDE THE BOYS, to be able to perform with such hardworking and talented people like them, Dasom will always be thankful for that. She is confident in her abilities which landed her position in the group. Though Dasom worked hard in every mission, she can't help but take the criticism by heart. The pressure of being the centre of attention for the fact she is only female member in a predominantly male group was getting to her.

"You're the centre of the group, you should know that by now."

"Everyone's watching you and waiting for you to make a mistake."

Those words haunt her mind throughout the missions towards their debut. She tries to have a positive outlook and does her best to keep up, it always isn't enough for her. So, the compliments feel like empty words to her. Dasom quietly looks out the window and not listening to the conversations of the boys. But she payed attention when the producer spoke up. "So, we are inspired by the performance of Kingsman. So, who watched the movie and someone explain the plot." Seungcheol unsurprisingly explained the plot with that alone, Dasom have assumed that there is another mission.

She smiled at the nervousness of the boys considering all of the surprised given to them ended up as performances. Not long, they arrived at their destination and the cold sea breeze hitting Dasom's face. Before she could even process the beautiful landscape, the members started to run forcing her to run as well. Fortunately, they stopped and because the adrenaline from running was gone, the members felt the cold temperature. "So, we are here for a mission." All of them whined and groaned but still waited for the mission which Seungcheol saw and made a run for.

Dasom laughed at the running members, the fact that they are in a beach after such a long time excited them. "Our mission is to capture the hearts of Seventeen." She smiled at the cute mission given to them. "Since you all worked hard, we decided that you'll just have a time to relax." The members including Dasom cheered and immediately headed to towards the sea. For a moment, she forgot all her worries and enjoyed playing around the beach. Though she was almost pushed to the sea ( courtesy of Jeonghan ), Dasom didn't mind since she got to spend time with the boys. She watched as Mingyu and Seungcheol run towards the water and laughed at their reaction with the cold water.

"Yah! It's so cold!"

Seungcheol exclaimed making the members laugh and Joshua following suit though he was a lot calmer. Time flew by quickly as dusk soon came into the horizon. The once blue sky being replaced by black. Though it is short, Dasom is sure that she'll remember the new memories made for a long time

━━━ *・☾ ༓・━━━

The members sat around the campfire with their lit candles in hand. "Now, you can talk about your concerns about each other that you have." After the plans of debut set to motion, the team hadn't had a heartfelt talk as a whole for a long time. The atmosphere was still awkward, the members waiting for someone to start. Fortunately, Seungcheol started by telling his observations of the team's producer.

Everyone knew that Jihoon was stressed since he had the team's fates in his shoulders. The pressure caused him to be more irritable making members cautious of him. Jihoon took the leader's words well and started to open up more with his feelings. Hearing the older's words made Dasom more consumed with guilt, the two of them supposed to confide in one another but she hadn't really made an effort in talking to Jihoon. She was too wrapped around her own problems to notice the huge pressure weighing him down. Dasom stayed silent and smiled at Seungcheol and Jihoon reconciling.

Soonyoung shared his concerns next by telling members that expressing that they are tired brings the whole team down. Instead they should focus on improving more as a team together which everyone agreed on. Jihoon was the next to share his concerns, "I noticed that Dasom has been distant lately. You seem closed off and I want to talk to you but you always act as if nothing is wrong."

The scene cuts to Dasom alone. "I cherish my position here in the group. But honestly, I don't think I deserve to stand alongside them." Dasom looked down finding the words to continue. "I feel as if, even if I do my best, all what people sees is my mistakes." Tears began to flow and she tries to wipe them away. "I keep on thinking that I'm holding them back and I'm the reason why our debut has been held back so many times." Dasom often showed her calm side and seen always lifting up the team's morale, seeing her tears was unlike the girl.

"As the centre of the group and member, I feel as if I'm not living up to everyone's expectations even though I know I did my best."

The scene cuts back to the group. Dasom breathed in and replied, "I am honored to be standing alongside all of you. But as the only female member, more eyes will be on me." Dasom whispered. "I feel as if people are just waiting for me to make a mistake." Despite tears threatening to flow, she remained calm. "I hate the skeptical looks that people give us as if we're a joke, I want to prove to them that we'll be successful."

"I don't think I deserve to stand with you all, you give your absolute best and I feel as if I'm just holding you back." She whispered.

As soon as she finished, the members are quick to tell her wrong. "Somi, no matter what happens, Seventeen isn't the same without you." Jeonghan said as he ruffled the younger's hair. "You're the one who inspired me to come to Pledis in the first place, Noona. You're the one who always helps me in improving in vocals and defending me from Jihoon-hyung." The members laughed at Seungkwan's words. "If it weren't for you helping us resolve fights, we may have killed each other by now." Seungkwan continued. "Seventeen isn't complete without Choi Dasom." Seungcheol proclaimed which made the tears of Dasom finally flow.

There Dasom realised that with these people that she considered as her second family, she wants to sing with forever. And, she's glad to be lucky enough to have met people like them.

━━━ *・☾ ༓・━━━

💌 🖋️˳೫˚∗ 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

17 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦
𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵.
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘴𝘷𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 ㅜㅜ 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵
𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳 !!

𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 
𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 
𝘩𝘪 𝘣𝘺𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺 𝘦 𝘴