6

Taehyung POV
"Yoon," I said while putting my head down

"Yea tae," he said while preparing one thing on behalf of me.

"My birthday is turning out to be close and that's where my mate comes right?" I said.

"Yea and?"

"I'm going to reject him/her," I said while sitting on the table.

"What! Why tae?"

"What's the purpose hyung love doesn't exist and never can they will hurt you," I said while observing him to see what he thinks.

"Tae I know your hurt because of jungkook, however you do know your going to hurt your mate, tae love does exist you just haven't found it yet," he said.

"No hyung you don't understand love is shit and love can continually die," I said.

"Tae please quiet down, I haven't seen you like this but regarding that I will make your special meal that you simply like," he said.

"No I'm not hungry let's do something fun like drink or smoke," I said

"What the fuck tae no your too litt-,"

"No!! I'm not little anymore, like I said I don't want to be little anymore I need to be a badass!!!!"

Once I said that I punched the table.

"Tae quit it" He said exploitation his alpha voice.

Gosh I hate that voice it continually makes me submit. I wish to not be a male omega but my shitty parents did this to me. If I was completely different would jungkook wanted me and accepted me? If I wasn't an unpleasant omega would people treat me not some little omega however with respect.

"I hate that voice," I said.

"Well I didn't have a choice you were out of control Tae," he said walking towards me.

"No you don't get it, if I was completely different jungkook would of wanted me everybody would however no, I'm just a simply unpleasant male omega," I said while tearing up.

"Tae that's not true everybody loves you it's just he has somebody without delay and he doesn't wish to hurt him however he conjointly doesn't want to hurt you," he said while cuddling me.

"What does jimin have that I don't then!!!!?"

"Wait, what do mean regarding jimin," he said looking at me with those dark brown eyes.

I knew he was frightened however there was no alternative choice but to tell him because sadly he would know on his own but all over again it'll hurt him a lot that his crush was in love with somebody else and not him.

"Yoon jimin is dating jungkook"

When I said those words to him I felt him however he didn't show it to me because he wanted to be strong, but I knew he was in pain which I knew he wanted to clear this pain so therefore I hugged him and tell him that everything's going to be ok.

We hugged for a couple of minutes and pulled away as I was about to speak he beat me to it.

"I'm going to my room okay," he said smiling at me.

I knew he wanted time alone so I didn't mind but therefore I'll likely cook dinner for the both of us while he goes and take his anger out.

"Okay I'll knock on your door once dinner is prepared okay Yoon," I said.

"Don't bother I'll be there just in time okay," he said

"Okay your room is upstairs on the left corner," I said while I get the meat and vegetables from refrigerator.