8

Taehyung POV
When I saw yoongi going away to meet jimin, I waved him goodbye and closed the door. I went upstairs to my room but while I went to my room I felt someone watching me but I ignored it.

I went to my room and closed the door and locked it, I went to my bed and sat there and thinking what should I wear for my birthday that is coming up in a week but I also thought that I need to change my identity and personality into a bigger me and that's what I'm going to do.

I went to my dawer and tried to find my phone but I didn't see it so I kept looking to see if I can find it but I couldn't find so I went to my door and unlocked it and went down stairs to see if I can find it and there it was on the kitchen counter.

I grabbed it and went back upstairs again to my room so I can call someone that I haven't called in a really long time so I dailed her number.

"Hello," I said very nervously.

"Hello who is this?" she said.

"Hey its me taehyung your best friend," I said.

"Holy shit taehyung hey girlllll how you've been," she said.

"I've been fine I guess," I said in a sad tone.

"Umm tae that's not the sound of being okay is there something wrong do I need to beat a bitch up," she said in a anger tone.

"No Lola I'm fine I just really need your help with something," I said.

"Well what do you need tae you know I do anything for you," she said.

I sighed

"I want to be badass," I said in a worried tone.

"Wait what," she said.

"I want to be a badass just like you please before my birthday," I said.

"What are you talking about tae you are badass," she said.

"You know what I mean Lola," I said.

"Oh, what happened taehyung?" She said in a worried tone

"You know Jungkook right?" I said in a sad tone.

I didn't want to talk about it because it hurted me but she is my best friend and she needs to know but it hurts.

"Yea you keep telling me that he was you dream boy and that your in love with him trust me you kept loving him until we were in high school," she said while laughing.

"Yea that's him,"I said also laughing

"What about him," she said.

"I confessed Lola," I said in a sad tone

"OMG really I'm so proud of you taehyung what did he say," she in an excited way.

....

"Omg taehyung are you okay imma kill that bastard," she said in a angry tone.

"No please don't do anything to him okay," I said a panick tone.

"But Tae baby he hurted you I can't let him hurt you because that's bullshit," she said.

"That's why I want to be like you Lola I want revenge," I said.

"Revenge?" She said.

"I want to revenge on jungkook, I want to revenge on everyone, I want to make sure that I'm not so weak little omega I want to be a badass omega I want everyone's attention on me I'm done being this taehyung I want to be different a cooler, sexy and badass omega," I said.

"Tae I don't know I want you to be the same taehyung and you know how revenge works right because seriously it never ends good and you should know that," she said.

"Please Lola you'll be the only one to see me the same but everyone else I will be different just please teach me, please help me, please help with my revenge please pretty please," I said desperately.

"After what jungkook did to you I'm in but you better control yourself okay because I'm only doing this for you so tell me what's your idea for your revenge," she said.

"Well my birthday party is in a week," I said.

"Yea I know you always invite me Tae," she said.

"Well I want my revenge there and want to change for a greater good and V my wolf told me a plan which you will see in my birthday party I just need your help to change my moods, my looks, and my attitude," I said.

"Don't worry Tae I got you covered now first thing we need is to go to the mall so we can change your looks what do you say," she said.

"Great then let's go tomorrow," I said.

"Perfect I'll see you there Tae baby," she said.

"Hey Lola," I said.

"Yea," she said.

"Thank you for everything your the best sister ever for me I wish you were my real sister," I said while tearing up.

"Awww your welcome Tae but stop your making me cry," she said.

I laughed

"Well see you tomorrow Luna," I said.

"Okay can't wait to see you tae," she said.

"Me too," I said while hanging up and smiling.

Gosh I'm finally changing