Chapter 8

(Curious about the girl who drew the street art, Jungkook went for a walk down the alleyway every day. But for the past two days, she was nowhere to be found. Later that day both V and Jungkook were supposed to visit Ashley's house for completing the project. All four of them had already completed their individual parts for the project so they just need to compile their work together.)

That evening both V and Jungkook were getting ready to leave.

"Hyung, I will go to college and get copies for our project. You can go ahead and just text me their house location", said Jungkook.

"We are not in a hurry. I can also join you to college", replied V in a casual manner.

"No Hyung", said Jungkook in a loud manner.

"Jungkook-ah, you are up to something aren't you?", asked V eyeing Jungkook in a suspicious manner.

"I will definitely let you know if that something turns out to be something special. You know I won't keep any secrets from you", replied Jungkook with a bright smile.

At the same time, the masked girl was at the alleyway and she was surprised to see the drawing of the extended hand. She brushes her fingers through the drawing and thought to herself, "Why do I feel so relieved looking at the drawing? How can someone know this feeling?" Then she decides not to overthink about it and starts drawing another girl staring at the empty night sky.

"Ahhhhh I am blinded by the darkness. I guess I have to wait longer for the night to shine", she mumbles to the drawing herself and leaves.

 Meanwhile Jungkook was on his way to the alleyway. He was excited to see the new drawing on the wall. " She is now ready to have big dreams. So let me show her some light and grant her a wish", he thinks to himself. So he starts drawing stars in the night sky and in between he drew a shooting star brightening up the entire sky. Satisfied with his work he decide to head to college to get the copies.

 Satisfied with his work he decide to head to college to get the copies

At the same time V had reached Ashley and Mia's home. He entered the house and exclaimed, "Wah, your house is so clean and it smells so good here."

" The credit for cleanliness goes to Mia. She is a clean freak. And I am bit sensitive to smell so I use scented candles a lot", replied Ashley with a proud smile.

"Jungkook will love this, he is a bit too serious about neatness. He literally eats my head if I don't do laundry every week", said V rolling his eyes.

"Where is Jungkook? Is he not coming", asked Ashley.

" Oh I forgot to mention. He is at college to get all the copies for submitting the final draft", said V.

"Ok then both of us can sit down and complete the concluding remarks. Mia has proofread the rest of the report. Since she just got back home from outside she will just freshen up and join us", said Ashley.

So they starts working and after a while Mia comes out from her room.

"Hi V, good to see you again", said Mia in a delightful manner.

"Hey there, you look like you had a big day. We are just about to wrap up the report ",replied V.

"It was indeed a good day", she pause and smiles to herself.

Ashley suddenly blurts out saying, "Yaaaaah, I am so hungry ."

"I will order some chicken. You guys complete the report", said Mia.

"Sounds great", replied Ashley and V excitedly.

One hour passed by and they hear a knock on the door and neighborhood the dog was also barking.

"It must be the chicken delivery guy. I will get the door ", said Mia and rushes to the door.

When she opens the door she sees someone petting the dog by her doorstep. She goes behind the person and asks, "Excuse me,  Are youuuuuuuu......aaahhhhhh??????"

The person turned facing Mia and suddenly the dog gave a huge bark. Mia was startled and she falls backward. Suddenly the person grabs her hand and both of them surprisingly stare at each other. Hearing all the commotion outside Ashley says, "What is going on? Let us go check it out". They go outside and seeing the awkward situation V says, "Jungkook and Mia, what are you guys doing?"

(Finally, Jungkook and Mia are officially meeting. Stay tuned for what is going to happen next.)