chapter 1

Florence Riley or "Flo" as she's known to everyone sat in her bathroom staring down at the stick with two lines staring right back at her. She didn't know how her life came to this moment her first thought was to call her best friend otherwise she was completely and utterly alone. 

"Sarah, I need you" Flo began to sob. "Flo, are you okay I'm on my way" Sarah exclaimed rushing out of her house immediately. 

Flo remained in the bathroom in despair, she had a plan but that was deteriorating by the minute as she stared back at the positive test. seconds later she heard the familiar knock on her door, rushing and wiping her tears as she opens the door she meets a confused looking Sarah. "babe, what's up" Sarah questioned as she followed Flo as she walked to the bathroom. "i'm pregnant" she cries looking down at the positive test. "Flo, it's ok. you will be ok" she soothed the crying pregnant girl as she brought her into a hug. "Flo, who's the dad?" Sarah muttered trying to not trigger the girl. "David. David fucking Dobrik" Evie sobbed. "David, the guy you met at the party? wow so you guys really got on then. when I told you to get over Ryan I didn't mean by getting under someone else" Sarah tried to lighten the mood. Flo chuckled "Sez I had broken up with Ryan for maybe 1 month and now I'm pregnant with someone else's baby. I have no idea what I'm doing" Flo sobbed. "Well Florrie, I think you need to tell him" Sarah tried to reason. "do you know what he does?" Sarah wondered. "I think he does something in video stuff, I remember he had a camera" Flo tried to remember.

"Sarah what have I done?" Flo broke down. Her plan she thought was over when Ryan ruined things but now this has completely ran of course as she is pregnant with some one's baby who she met once and slept with in an attempt to get over her cheating ex. she knew she had to go speak to David but she was scared of his reaction. would he want nothing to do with her.

and this is how she found herself at David Dobrik's house with a positive pregnancy test buried in her bag.

a/n - ok this is very short but its just a jump forward in time - next chapter will flashback to the night it all happened.