chapter 2

Flo was convinced by her best friend Sarah to finally go out tonight, after nights of being alone crying she was finally ready well a little bit. Sarah had dragged her out of the dorm when they had finished getting ready. Once they had gotten to the party finally, Flo noticed it was a lot bigger than Sarah had let on as she saw how many people were roaming the streets and the raving party going on inside the house. Flo stepped through the door to immediately see the last person she ever thought she would, at this she turned around instantly running in the opposite direction. she wasn't ready to see her ex, but she wasn't looking where she was going and immediately collided with someones chest. "oh shi- sorry" Flo said quickly recollecting herself. "it's alright just don't do it again" he cockily said. Flo looked up to see a guy holding a camera staring down at her. "sorry I was just trying to get away fom" as Flo was speaking she sees Ryan walking towards her. at this point she sees no way out she turns seeing David staring down at her quizzingly an idea pops into her head and with no more thinking she grabs David and pulls him in for a kiss. he almost responds immediately kissing back, Flo pulled away seeing the shock on Ryan's face she looks at him smugly before turning back to David. "sorry, I needed to do that" Flo said as she walked away from a shocked David. 

David stood there as his friends Jason pulled him out of his thoughts "Dave what the hell was that?" Jason exclaimed grabbing onto David's shoulder. "huh" David said as he was in this daze of confusion. "who was that girl?" Jason tried to question further "I have no idea" was David's only response as he watched her retreat. David saw her disappear within the crowd realising he had his camera recording that whole time, should he put that in the vlog?

As the party continued David hadn't seen the girl for ages he was with Jason and Natalie as the rest of the vlog squad was enjoying the party. That's when David saw the girl that had kissed him dancing with Zane a bit sexily. David decided to go see her, he left Jason and Natalie as thy shared a look of confusion as they watched David walk off. "so do you kiss random guys normally" David said in Flo's ear. Flo looked up quickly seeing the guy she had kissed to avoid Ryan. "uhhh hi. im really sorry about kissing you its hard to explain" she awkwardly stuttered. "hey no worries I didn't mind, we can go talk if you'd like" David suggested. "uhhh sure why not" Flo decided. David led Flo towards an empty room "so first off what's your name?" david asked politely. "well my name is Florence, but that's gross so my friends call me Flo", "david" he responded putting his hand out to shake Flo's. Flo chuckled before shaking his hand "i think we're a little more comfortable than that" Flo laughed making david blush. "well, i should probably tell you why i kissed you" Flo suggested, "that would be good" David chuckled. "so ahh basically my ex boyfriends was walking towards us, it was a really bad breakup for some reasons from him so i didn't want to look sad so i saw you and took the opportunity, im sorry if it made you uncomfortable" Flo spat out rather quickly. "ok ok ahaha you can breathe. its fine honestly best kiss i've had since i broke up with my girlfriend" David responded. "well i guess that's good then" Flo  smiled at the cute boy infront of her. 

they both stood in the room feeling the sexual tension, Flo noticed David walking towards her slowly before pulling her in to kiss her. It started slow but slowly built up as David pushed Flo against a wall as his hands roamed her body making Flo moan. David pulled away "do you want to come back to my place?" David questioned. "mhmm yeah" Flo spat out obviously in shock at the boy in front of her. David grabbed her hand and took her with him as he walked through the crowd to a group of people that Flo recognised who she was dancing with earlier. She saw David talking to them all still holding her hand. She saw each person in the group eyeing her and david's hand, Flo felt slightly uncomfortable as they all looked at her, at this she felt David squeeze her hand as if to reassure her. she looked up to his eyes and they held a soft look in them as they looked at her. He nodded to the door as they left following the group as they all piled into a tesla as Flo was leaving she turns around seeing Ryan watching her leave with jealousy making Flo smirk back at him. Flo was surprised at how nice the car was David let her sit in the front as she felt the eyes of everyone in the car looking at her. "hey guys, this is Flo, she's really cool" David laughed and that's when it all started. "oooo FLO, is this the new girl" zane mocked as everyone joined in. David just laughed brushing off the comments as he looked at Flo who was just staring forward. 

They finally arrived at a house that Flo was shocked by, it was a mansion. Flo looked around at the place in shock, everyone piled out of the car entering the house. David grabbed Flo's hand walking her in seeing everyone sitting in the living room, but David didn't stop as he just kept walking towards his room. "Flo" David breathed out. "yes" she whispered out. He never answered as he approached her beginning to kiss her. they moved in sync towards the bed as David took control surprising Flo with his dominance. 

A/N heheheeh i finally updated something, sorry ive been settling into Uni which i'm scared for.

anyway thanks for reading,

Jess xx