chapter 3

Flo woke up the next morning wrapped in David's arms tightly. Flo attempted to move but as she did David's arms tightened even more "where are you going" he said with his raspy morning voice. "I have class at college in an hour sorry" Flo exclaimed. "oh ok" David said surprised Flo didn't want to stay longer. Flo got up getting her clothes before leaving for class. 

David walked out of his room to see Natalie sitting on the kitchen chairs. "hey Dave" she smirked. "shut up" David whispered. "first girl ever since after Liza" Natalie pointed out. "hey, ever heard of a one night stand" David pointed out, which made Natalie smirked at. "and hey this isn't the first girl since Liza, just the first girl I brought home" David boasted. David just went about his day as usual completely unknown to what was about to happen.

As Flo left she immediately went home, she was confused David was really nice but she wasn't ready to move on from Ryan after everything that's happened.

3 WEEKS LATER

this is how Flo found herself staring at David's front door with a positive pregnancy test in her bag. Flo went to knock but as she did the door swung open to reveal David standing there "Flo, what are you doing here?" David questioned. "uh I don't know" Flo stuttered. "well if you don't know uhh?" David was confused. "ok I do know, we need to talk" Flo said nervously as she walked inside David following after her. Flo went straight to David's room avoiding everyone in the living room, Flo closed the door behind David asking him to sit on the bed. "uh I don't know what to say, but here" Flo said more nervous than ever as she handed over the positive pregnancy test. "oh my god, are you sure?" David questioned. "well yes, clearly" Flo said lightly annoyed. "ok ok, that's fine, what are you gonna do?" David asked. "well im going to keep it no questions about that, basically I thought you should know but I don't expect anything from you, I can do this on my own" Flo claimed strongly. "Woah, Flo i'm not going to let you do this alone okay, are you sure its mine?" David questioned starting to get worried. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't David" Flo pointed out. "ok ok that's fine, uhh do you know what I do for a living?" David questioned suspiciously. "um no, what do you do?" Flo asked. "um well I do youtube, im a social media influencer. so this is going to be a lot harder then it should be" David announced. "well great" Flo huffed sarcastically as she sat down next to David. 

"im going to have to call my manager" David said almost frustrated. "what, why. this is between you and me" Flo said urgently. "Flo I live in the public eye, my fans would go crazy they're all hung up on my past relationship" David claimed. "your fans, or you?" Flo questioned. "Flo come on, it was 2 years ago almost. I wouldn't have spent that night with you if i wasn't over her" David pleaded. "whatever, if it's going to be a big deal i can do this on my own" Flo claimed as she got up to leave. "Woah, Flo no, this is my baby too i want to be involved" David expressed. "ok, then what are we going to do" Flo accepted as she put her hand to her stomach. "what have i got myself into" Flo huffed as she fell onto David's bed. "hey hey, we've both gotten ourselves into this, and we'll get through it together" David said softly as he put his hand on Flo's stomach as well.