Chapter 16- Not In That Way

"Hey Danny." I said after I picked up his FaceTime call. My face immediately lit up when I saw him. He was currently in Cali for a video shoot, and he's been there for about a week now.

"Hey.." his raspy sleepy voice said. "I just woke up." He sloppily rubbed his eyes.

"I miss you." I told him, making a smile appear on his face.

"Miss you too, ma."

"Are you having fun?"

He nodded and chuckled. "I fucked this bitch yesterday."

"..You what?" I asked, my heart dropping to the pit of my stomach.

"What? What's the big deal?" He chuckled.

"There's no big deal..I just thought you wanted to stay loyal to Jade, I don't know."

"I think that ship already sailed." He snickered. "I mean..look at us."

"Yeah but, things with us are different. I'm not some random groupie. I didn't think you'd be out there sticking ya dick in just anything."

"I know but c'mon, you know me. Imagine me going a whole week without fuckin'." He shook his head and chuckled. "Impossible."

I forced out a fake laugh, trying to conceal what I really felt. Which was kinda upset, and hurt.

Why is this bothering me so much? Why the fuck am I so hurt by this?

"I gotta go shower and go to bed..I gotta be at the office tomorrow morning." I told him.

"Okay hit me later, ma." He said and hung up.

I let out a sigh once I put my phone down and stressfully ran my fingers through my hair. I felt a tear run down my cheek, and that's when I knew.

"Fuck!" I screamed, throwing my phone across the room, and hearing it shatter onto the wall.

"No, no, no!" I picked up a glass off the table and threw it down, making it shatter across the floor. "NO!"

I'm in love with him.

Shit, fuck. I don't wanna be in love with him.

How did I  lose control of my feelings? I just wanted sex, and a friendship. But ended up with these feelings. This was supposed to be just for fun. Is this what I get? When I violate limits?

Now here I was, shedding tears because a player, who probably doesn't even feel the same way, slept with some random groupie. The fuckin irony that I'd expect him to somehow stay loyal to just me and Jade only. It sounds twisted and crazy, but somewhere in my head it made sense.