Chapter 42- King and Queen

*WARNING* THERE ARE PORNOGRAPHIC PHOTOS IN THIS CHAPTER.

"Y'all in here like y'all not two famous people." Andrew said to Danny and I, while we shopped in Walmart. "Y'all still act like regular ass people."

"Watchu mean? We got security with us." Danny said pointing to his security gaurd, Jamal. He usually has a few of them with him but for a quick run to the grocery store he only needed one I guess. "Plus we're here at 3am when it's not that many people."

"I don't care about being famous, I'm still gonna do regular shit. Who else is gonna buy my groceries?" I said.

"You could hire somebody tuh do that shit for you." Andrew said.

"Fuck that." I chuckled. "I can do it myself."

"Fruity pebbles, Corn flakes, Cocoa Puffs..anything else babe?" I asked Danny as I put multiple boxes of cereal in my shopping cart.

"Cinnamon Toast Crunch." He said, reaching up and taking a box off a shelf, then throwing it in the shopping cart.

"This nigga recordin' y'all." Andrew whispered to us, referring to a guy behind him.

Danny looked at the guy, and instead of getting annoyed, he wasn't bothered at all.

"Hey wassup man? You wanna picture?" Danny asked, calling him out and walking up to him.

"Uh, y-yeah..thanks." He stuttered nervously.

"Jamal, could ju take this picture fuh us?" Danny asked his security gaurd.

"Thanks, man." The fan said after Danny took the picture with him. "I appreciate it."

"No problem man, have a good night iight?" Danny said, walking away from him and back over to where Andrew and I was.

"Okay so.." I said looking over the grocery list I made. "We still have to get eggs, fruit, milk, pasta..oh and ice cream."

"I'll race y'all tuh the freezer section." Danny challenged us.

Before any of us said anything, I suddenly ran off toward the freezer section and Danny and Andrew raced behind me as we all let out laughs and giggles, each other us trying to get there first.

I was running so fast that I accidentally bumped into someone and made them drop the groceries they were holding.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry." I said bending down, and helping them pick it up.

"Dawn?" I heard the person say my name, I figured it was just someone who recognized me until I looked up and saw Lance.

"Oh- uh, hi Lance!"

"Hey..watchu doin here?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

"Just picking up some groceries and stuff." I told him.

"Wit me." Danny interjected as he walked up and put his arm around me, kissing my cheek.

I smiled awkwardly at Danny, then Lance.

"How you doin man? I'm Danny." He said to Lance, prompting for a handshake.

Lance looked down at Danny's tattooed hand; giving it a dirty look, then back up at him, refusing the handshake."

"What's up man." He said. "Well, y'all have a goodnight. See you around Dawn."

"See ya.." I said, watching him walking away.