1st Day

"Boom Boom Boom Boom.... Boomerang.."

Alarm rang.

" Hey y/n, wake up sleepy head." Y/n's 3 years older cousin Seongwoo speaks as he enters her room.
" Okay, just give me 5 more mins ."

" Nope, you'll be late for University. Leave excuses and get up now or else I'll throw cold water on you"

" Urghhhhhh, what the hell is wrong with you Seonggieee? Can't you be nice?"

y/n groaned and continued :

" why are you becoming the enemy of my beauty sleep? Can't I sleep for just 5 more mins? 5 mins won't be the end of the world. You know!"

"I know but I don't want you to be late for the 1st day of your Uni. Now get up. I'm already nice cuz I've already prepared your breakfast. Just get ready and come downstairs. Okay."

" Yeah yeah, OK. Just go" she kicked him out of her room and starts to get ready.

(That's what y/n wears)

At Uni.

After taking breakfast, she goes to University with Seongwoo ( he goes just to drop her).
It's her 1st day. She's excited but nervous too. She doesn't know what happens in Universities. She thinks that there's no much difference in College and University life but she's wrong bcz after all she's innocent and new to University's life.

After taking the schedule, Y/n has to go to her class through corridor. As she enters the corridor, she sees a boy and a girl eating their faces out. And y/n scoffs at this sight. She keeps on staring at them until the boy looks at her up and down while licking his lips while smirking like he has seen something new. And y/n feels uncomfortable with this scene and continues to walk through the corridor. When y/n passes by that boy he stares at her again like he's hungry for something that y/n can't describe. She ignores it and finally reaches her class.

Skip to Teacher's arrival  :

" Hii everyone!!" Mrs Lee greets students noticing a new student, she calls her and asks her to introduce herself.

When y/n starts to introduce herself suddenly someone slams the door.

Hiii guys!! It's my new ff starring X1's all rounder and bias ( *shy shy shy *) Cho Seongyeon

Hope you all enjoy ❤️❤️