Argument

Seongyeon 's PoV :

We were in our hideout drinking soju. Suddenly I heared the maknae line talking about something more like someone.

" Hyung! Do you know how cute she is! I wanna squish her cheeks. She's so beautiful and perfect." The loudest one aka Dohyun said while drooling.

The other members of maknae line couldn't help but smile at the maknae in love. While Hyung line except seongyeon were talking and doing their own business and he was thinking about the girl he saw. Her brown eyes were hypnotising him. Her features were attractive and charming as if they had charmed him.

He had used many girls and had played with their hearts. He still has many girls more like hoes whom he uses to play and fulfil his desires and nothing else but she had an alluring and captivating vibe. And he was somehow feeling unconsciously attracted to it.

Soon Seongyeon train of thoughts got interrupted by the loud voices.

" yah dohyon, who do you think you are? I'm much cute and handsome than you. Have you ever seen your face in the mirror and not scared? Cuz I get scare everyday by just looking at you and.... AHHHHHHHHH... Hyung save me. This giant alien is gonna kill me kjkjkjkkkkk ( it's being chocked sound if you don't know 🤣)

All the boys were laughing while watching them.

" Yahh hyungs, * cough * why are you all * cough * laughing? * cough * come and * cough * help me. I know I'm gonna die. But still I've a important work to do. So please have mercy on me * cough * and save me."

Seungwoo being the eldest command :

" okay okay, dohyon leave him. He will die at this rate. And you know we don't have time to mourn and attend funeral
So... "

He got interrupted by Dongpyo :

" yah Hyung, what are you saying? I hate you. I didn't know my father would do that to me 😭. I can't believe the person I love and admire the most betrayed me "

Pyo dramatically said and faked cry.
" Ayy Dongpyo, you are two faced person. 1minute before you said you love and admire Y/n and now you are saying the same thing to Hyung. How cheap you are! Ewww. A cheater "

( sorry dohyon and Dongpyo stans, i had to write it. No hate I love these 2 cutie
Okay back 2 story)

After hearing Y/n's name, seongyeon ears prick up. He was amazed what the younger just said. LOVE & ADMIRE HER.?

" Yahh! Both of you are still child and immature. Yah Pyo, I'm disappointed in you. You are innocent. You can't talk about love this early." Seongwoo scolded the younger.

" Hyung! I know what is love. ( Twice hehe). I'm not that baby and innocent. I know everything. And I love y/n. " Dongpyo defended himself while rolling his eyes.

BANGGGGG

Soon they heared the door slammed shut.