Encounter

When y/n starts to introduce herself suddenly someone slams the door revealing the same guy y/n saw before making out.

" Seongyeon, how many times I've told you to come to class on time? You never listened to me. I'm tired of your this rude behavior." Mrs Lee started to give him lecture.

While the boy named Seongyeon kept his focused on the girl in front of him who was feeling insecure and uncomfortable with his intense stare.

Mrs Lee noticed his actions and scolded him more :

" Yahh! Seongyeon, I'm talking to you.
When will you come back to your senses and show manners? Would that I could kick out from the University!"

" Yeah, yeah, whatever. You say the same thing everyday without missing any word" Seongyeon fires back.

" And you don't take any of my words to heart everyday" Mrs Lee retrots and remembers the poor girl still standing there listening their hateful conversation and looking at their faces shockingly.

After Mrs Lee regains her composure she requests the girl to introduce herself once again.

The girl innocently nods :

" Anneonghaseyo, I'm Y/l/n. Hope to get close to ya'll."

Little did she know, Seongyeon was smirking looking at y/n while getting closure to her ear :

" Hi baby girl, See you later 😏".

Y/n feels disgusting and before she says anything Mrs Lee scoldes :

" The romance and flirt article hasn't passed in the University yet.
So please behave and go to your assigned seat.Y/n go sit beside Minhee. Minhee rise your hand. "

Minhee named boy rises his hand and y/n goes to her assigned seat. And then the whole period passed.

Now it was the last lecture and everything went peacefully. She still hasn't met that Seongyeon boy again.and she was glad.

That's how her 1st day spend.