{SIXTEEN}

Taehyung ripped the letter into millions of pieces, and threw it out.

He should've known.

Almost feeling sorrow for someone who doesn't know when to stop.

"What am I gonna do?" He cried.

Small footsteps were heard outside, making Taehyung cover his mouth.

Jungkook must've woken up.

After quickly wiping his tears, he left the bathroom.

He wasn't wrong, Jungkook stood there, eyes slightly opened.

"T-tae. What's wrong?"

"Nothing baby. Let's get back to sleep" Taehyung said, hand on the youngers back.

"You took the letter didn't you?" Taehyung froze, he looked at the other, he didn't look mad, then again it was dark.

"N-no! Of course not, wh-"

"I saw you open the door. You took something under the carpet" Jungkook said.

"Look I'm sorry, I just couldn't sleep a-"

"Tae.....I'm not mad. Stuff like this doesn't happen" Jungkook said, running his hand through the olders hair.

"You're not mad?" Taehyung asked.

"No. Of course not. I wanted to read the letter too! What did it say?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked down, Jungkook took the sign, and knew something was wrong.

"W-what did it say..?" Jungkook asked, voice shaky.

"He-he's still a-alive"

"W-what?" Jungkook asked, he wasn't sure he heard correctly.

"He's alive" Taehyung said.

"A-as in—h-he's n-not dead?!" Jungkook asked, well almost cried.

"I'm sorry! I really am! This is all my fault! I should've never made you do all these things, c-cause now I'm in love with you! And we can't have a normal life! You would've been in love with someone else. Someone you can actually be with! But it's too late. Jungkook i'm dying in the inside, and it's starting to show" Taehyung cried.

"Ta-"

"I-I thought I could handle it. The truth is, I'm weak! I can't do anything. I can't even protect my own boyfriend! You're stronger than me. I-I pity myself! It's so pathetic. I'm so pathetic. I can't do anything. I promised you that I'd protect you, but I did the exact opposite"

"Give me your phone" Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked at him confused, but grabbed his phone, and unlocked it, giving it to the younger.

Calling........

"Who are you calling?" Taehyung asked confused.

Jungkook didn't answer. He was mad, definitely mad.

"I see you got my letter y-" Jeonghan's voice was heard.

"Where the fuck are you?!" Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkook-?"

"Answer the fucking question!!"

"Room 106"

With that the call ended.

Jungkook put the phone down, and went to his closet.