{NINETEEN}

"So, what happened?" Minhyuk asked, while sitting next to Jungkook on the couch.

"I got into a fight with Taehyung" Jungkook said, sipping the water Minhyuk gave him.

"That's alright. Being in a relationship requires fighting. It happens no matter what" Minhyuk said.

"How'd you know we were dating?" Jungkook asked.

"Well who doesn't know? It's the biggest thing here" Minhyuk said.

"Well it's not anymore" Jungkook mumbled.

"Don't say that. Talk it out. And apologize" Minhyuk said.

"There's no way I'm apologizing. I didn't do anything. He was the one that started it. He always does this. I can't tell him anything" Jungkook said.

"Well then just confront him. You have all the time in the world-wait if you're only staying here until Thursday then why is your suitcase here?" Minhyuk asked.

"I'm actually leaving on Thursday" Jungkook said.

"Really me too. I'm going to Seoul" Minhyuk said.

"What? Really? M-me too!" Jungkook said.

"Wait why are you leaving?" Minhyuk asked.

"I'm moving to a new college. My mom doesn't want me here after what happened" Jungkook said. Minhyuk had no words. He looked at Jungkook, trying to figure out if he was serious.

"Get out of here, no way! I'm moving to a new college too! And for the same reason!" Minhyuk said in excitement.

"Stop lying. You're gonna make me excited, then I'll be all alone in Seoul" Jungkook said.

"I swear. I'll show you the papers" Minhyuk said, getting up from the couch.

Jungkook smiled.

He was happy that he wasn't gonna be completely alone in Seoul.

"Here. Look" Minhyuk said, showing Jungkook the form.

"Lee Minhyuk-" Jungkook read out loud "-welcome to Seoul national university—that's the school I'm going to!!!" Jungkook jumped up, spilling the water on the floor.

"Oops"

"That's alright I'll clean it—"

"No. I'll do it" Jungkook said 

"O-okay" Minhyuk said sitting down.

Jungkook grabbed the paper towels from the desk, and started whipping the water.

"Here let me help" Minhyuk said, putting his hand on Jungkook's, both whipping the floor.

Jungkook didn't mind, he acted as if his hand wasn't there, and continued whipping.

"Okay, I think we finish-" when Jungkook looked up, Minhyuk's face was right there.

They looked into each other's eyes, not breaking eye contact.

Minhyuk grinned, making Jungkook blush.

Jungkook was extremely shy when it came to the extreme eye contact.

Jungkook snapped out of what ever happened, and quickly stood up.

"S-so, w-where can I sleep?"

"Jungkook, it's 5:02PM" Minhyuk said, looking at his watch.

"O-oh"

"Why don't we go take some snacks from the lobby, and then watch a movie" Minhyuk suggested.