{EPILOGUE}

(Warning: this might take ages to read. Feel free to take breaks😂🤡🦕🌚🗿)

"Come on Taehyung every married couple does it" Jungkook said.

"Well I'm not a bottom, nor do I wanna see what it feels like" Taehyung said, decorating a cupcake.

It was 10 years later. Crazy right?

"Taehyung I've never been a top, I wanna see what it feels like" Jungkook whined, handing more cupcakes to Taehyung.

What's with the cupcakes you might ask?

Well, after Jungkook finished school, Taehyung offered to buy a store, and make it whatever Jungkook wanted it to be.

Jungkook was excited. He told Taehyung he wanted it to be a bakery and sweets shop.

The bakery section was icy blue, and the furniture was just white.

The candy part was light pink, with colorful candy machines.

They ended up getting married one month ago in September.

"Look Jungkook. Get everything ready, we open in half an hour" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook whined "You're not listening to me. How is our relationship supposed to work if-" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook, and pushed him onto the clean counter.

"Don't make me fuck you onto the table" Taehyung grasped.

Jungkook let out a small mewl.

He was always so sensitive when it came to Taehyung.

"What if I want you to?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung smirked, and brought Jungkook back to the ground.

"You sure you want that?" Taehyung asked, hands on Jungkook's small waist.

Jungkook barely kissed Taehyung's lip, before looking away.

Taehyung slowly kissed Jungkook's neck, making sure to not leave any hickeys.

They were known as the 'innocent gay boys' that own the shop.

Taehyung unbuttoned Jungkook's shirt, as Jungkook just watched.

He left small hickeys on Jungkook's chest where no one but him would see.

"T-Tae quickly" Jungkook whined.

Taehyung smirked, quickly unbuttoning Jungkook's pants, and pulling them down in a swift.

Jungkook was wearing white panties, with a cute little pink bow in the front.

"And you wanna be a top?" Taehyung scoffed hand on Jungkook's chin.

Taehyung clicked his tongue, and pulled his own pants down.

Taehyung carried Jungkook to the small couch near the window.

"W-wait what i-if someone sees u-us?" Jungkook asked.

"You didn't seem to care at first but this is good because then they'll know who you belong to" Taehyung said, leaving a trail of kisses around Jungkook's chest to his abdomen.

"Everyone already knows we're married" Jungkook mumbled.

"What?"

"N-nothing"

Taehyung lifted Jungkook's legs, and slid his panties off.

Taehyung got on his knees, and started licking Jungkook's entrance.