A

Jungkook's POV:

I was planning to confess to Lisa since I know that I don't have that much any days left. Yes, you guessed it right. I am sick and there is only a few days that I will get to show my love for her.

I admit that it kinda hurt me that she already has someone else. But I know that he is cheating on her just because of money, because I saw the act on my own two eyes.

But her stupid, beautiful ass still couldn't believe me. I won't take the blame if she will still get hurt by him....

Anyways, I show my love by annoying her so that it wouldn't be so obvious. But I guess I'm obvious..... I already told her I love her. Which is true, but she kept ignoring me. I only have 3 months left.

Everyone knows except Lisa. I didn't plan to tell her because I know that she will get hurt. But maybe I was wrong. If I were to be gone on this world, maybe she won't even notice it.

I know that she doesn't care about me. But my stupid heart can't listen to me. I just kept on falling for her everyday. I love her smile. I love her personality. I love it when she frowns cutely when I tease her. I love it when her nice scrunches when she seems to be confused about a thing......

I love everything about her.

But she doesn't Jungkook.

Someone already captured her heart. Someone already made her laugh dearly. Someone already tasted her luscious lips. I wash that someone was me. But instead that someone was a cheater.