E

Lisa's POV:

I slowly approached the place where he was buried. When I arrived, I crouched down and lit some candles to put it besides his name. I slowly trailed my fingers on his name.

Today is his death anniversary.

Tears surrounded my eye sight. I blinked, causing it to fall down. I sobbed helplessly as I remembered our good memories together.

"How are you up there? Are you doing good?" I asked, my voice cracking as I tried to man up. Curling my hand onto my palm in the process. Causing crescents to appear.

I harshly wiped my tears away and talked again. "I really miss you. I wish you were still right here so we can do lots of things together like the past times."

I sat down. Not minding if my pants will get dirty with the dirt. I clutched into my necklace as I remembered his last words.

'My dear Lalisa, remember to never forget me and to cherish our moments together. Don't ever lose the necklace that I gave you for it is the only memory you have from me. I love you my dear.'

I observed the necklace as I saw something odd. There was like a little opening in the middle of the heart as it is like used to open the necklace.

I looked around it and decided to open it. He never told me about this. Once it opened, I saw a picture of us. I was back hugging him while he was cooking. My mom took the picture for us.

We were obviously enjoying each other's company that time. I was smiling widely while he seems to be focused on doing his task.

I chuckled softly, as I remembered the memory. I closed the heart-shaped necklace and sighed.

I put the flowers that I bought besides the candles, careful not to ruin it. I patted it softly and smiled at myself.

I said my final goodbyes and stood up ready to go, whem something clutched on my leg. "Mommy, mommy, let's go! I want to play with my toys!"

Jungkook's POV:

It pained me seeing Lisa crying her eyes out while sitting down. After a while, I saw her standing up ready to leave. Suddenly a small child clutched onto her.

I smiled lovingly seeing them both embracing each other. Lisa carried Soyeon as they happily talk to each other, Lisa pinching our baby's cheek in the process.

They approached me and I saw Lisa, with puffy eyes. I walked to them and hugged her, in a way to comfort her.

Lisa loves her dad so much. That's why I felt really bad when uncle passed. He has been very supportive for us, and he also knew about my sickness.

Speaking if it, I'm now perfectly fine and is living my best life. Lisa's dad has a friend who was a rlly good and successful doctor.

That's the reason why I got cured. When Lisa's dad passed, I felt really sad as I thought that I didn't thank him enough for what he did.

"Thank you so much for the treatment uncle!"I enthusiastically said.

" There's no problem kook, all I ask to you is to take care and love my daughter with all your might. And I already told you to not call me uncle! Call me dad, we're already a family here." And then we laughed and talked about many more subjects.

"Daddy, daddy let's go home now so I can play." Soyeon pouted, her cheeks puffing out cutely. "Okay sweetheart, I can't resist your cute face can I?" I pinched her cheeks, while we walked towards the car.

Lisa laughed and said. "Of course! We will do anything that baby Yeonie says." Soyeon put her hand in her chin and thought cutely.

"What if I want a baby brother?" Soyeon asked, innocently staring at us. We then stopped walking and looked at each other.

Lisa was a blushing mess. I chuckled at her cute state and replied to Soyeon. "Of course baby, as mommy said, we will do everything that Soyeonie pleases."

Lisa widened her eyes and hit me playfully. Soyeon laughed and we continued to walk.

I just secretly winked at Lisa and then she replied by rolling her eyes, whilst smiling.

AUTHORS 📝:

HEYYOO GUYZZUEE,,,, you really thought that kook died? Heh you thought wrong!!! I don't really like sad endings tho. (Idk if it's just me.)

One last chapter and we are done! 🤧❤ HAPPY B'DAY TO MEEE💯 apparently, it's 1:40 so it means that's it's already tomorrow (^‿◕) so I'll update the last chapter tom/later. (That means it'll be a double update) sorry if I talked to much❤.

P. S

I'm hungry😣🍕