N

Lisa's POV:

I was walking down the street heading to the park. I don't know why I felt a bad feeling at the pit of my stomach. I just shook the thought off and continued walking.

When I arrived at the park. I sat down on one of the benches as I felt tired of walking. I always go here whether I feel sad, stressed or just want to be here.

As I was about to stand up to buy ice cream. I spotted two familiar figures hugging eachother.

I squinted my eyes to try to identify the two. When they turned around to leave, my heart broke to a million of pieces. I saw a heartbreaking scene.

My Sehunie is hugging a person no other than Sana.

I teared up watching them. I trusted Sana. She was one of my childhood friends. But I guess the friendship doesn't matter to her.

I approached them. Once I reached them, I slapped Sehun hard. His eyes widened at me as Sana looks shocked. I smiled in pain remembering the one moment my gut feeling was right.

Flashback:

Me and Sehun are hugging each other under a blanket as we watch a movie on my television. He excused himself to go to the comfort room as I nodded and smiled lovingly at him.

He smiled back and went. His phone dinged, and I glanced at it. I thought, he wouldn't mind if I take a peek right? I'm his girlfriend after all.

I glanced at my surroundings before I come and take the phone. After I got the phone, I typed in his password and unlocked it..

When I went in his contacts, I saw a message that caught my eye.

Sana🍯❤
Hi💘

I looked at the message for a minute and realized that the one who texted him was my friend.

I felt uneasy as I kept reading it. I heard the door open, so I immediately hurried to put the phone back to its proper place and pretended to be focused on the movie.

I felt the bed shrink as I looked over at him. I smiled awkwardly and thought of the text. He wouldn't cheat in me. He loves me. I'm just being delusional.... Then I saw him take his phone out and he smiled warmingly.

"What are you smiling at baby?" I asked. He looked over to me and immediately turned his phone off and smiled uneasingly. "Uhhh... I just saw a cute picture of a dog on instagram."

I just nodded and shook of the useless thoughts in my head, and focused back to the movie.

*End if flashback*

"So my assumptions is right all along." I said sarcastically as tears rolled down my cheeks. I should've listened to Jungkook. Speaking of Jungkook, how is he? I haven't heard of him....

My train of thought was cut off when Sana said nervously. "What assumptions?" I smiled with pain as I answered. "That a whore that I thought was my bestfriend fucked with my boyfriend."

Sana looked at me wide-eyed as I looked over at Sehun opening his mouth to say something. "It isn't what you thought Lisa. It's just an misunderstanding! Let me explain!"

I looked at him and said. "Then what was the text that this bitch sent to you when we were watching a movie? Her name also has a heart on it! "

He opened his mouth again but I cut him off. "And also, why did you date me when you only want me for money?!"

He shut his mouth off and lowered down his head. "That's what I thought." I said in pain tears already streaming down my face...

I already turned back ready to leave when he said something. "Oh, so you knew?" I cried more as I tried to control my sobs.

"Great tho. I was a planning to break up with you someday. And today was the perfect timing. Thank you for the money that you spent with me. I hope you will stay vulberable."

And he walked off holding Sana's hand.

I cried more holding my head that was in so much pain. I saw a familiar figure approaching me.

I can't seem to figure out who he/she is because I was really starting to pass out. He/she held my hands and that's when I started to pass out.

??? POV:

I was walking to the park to get some fresh air. When I arrived, I saw three figures that is seem to be fighting.

I got curious, so I hid behind a wall to eavesdrop their conversation. I know I sound like a creep, but I can't help it. I'm a curious cat.

Once I heard them talk I heard a girl saying. "That's what I thought." Then there were other mumbling sound that I didn't hear.

Wait.... That voice seems familiar.... Is that Lisa? My thought were cut off when I saw a man holding a girl's hand, walking fastly.

I widened my eyes when I saw the two. Sehun and Sana? I widened my eyes and immediately went to where Lisa was standing. I saw her holding her head in pain.

I held her hands tight and talked to her trying to help her stand steadily. I saw her eyes close slowly as she fell right into my arms.

I widened my eyes and shook her. I mumbled sweet things to her still trying to wake her up. There were no more people as it was already dark.

I slightly panicked as I carry her. She weighs like paper. She should really eat more. I was going to carry her to my house as it's really near the park.

As I was carrying her, I looked at her face and noticed up close her beautiful features.

"Please wake up soon my doll"

AYYYOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!! So, I decided to finish this story first before updating my other book! I hope you enjoy this chapter. This will be coming to an end soon.