♛46 || ☆☆Tough Guy☆☆♛

Jungkook: *sighs as if it's the end of the world*

Yoongi: What's wrong Jungkook? Why do you look so downhearted?

Jungkook: *shrugs* I just don't know what to do, hyung. I want to look manly for Jimin-hyung but every time he comes in the room I feel giddy and I always end up getting all shy. It's embarrassing.

Yoongi: Do you really want to be manly, Jungkook?

Jungkook: *fiddles with his fingers*  Yeah...

Yoongi: *acting all mighty* Then act like one. Manly guys are usually tough. They act snobby and cool so most of the time you should be heartless if you want to be one.

Jungkook: *stares at Yoongi in curiosity* R-Really? Will Jimin-hyung like me now if I act that way?

Yoongi: *shrugs cooly* It's okay, Kook. You can trust me on this.

*A few minutes later*

Jungkook: *sees Jimin got slipped on the floor*

Jungkook: *marches towards Jimin and huffs annoyed* Huh! That's so idiotic, hyung. I had never seen someone be this clumsy my whole life. Don't you know any better?

Jimin: *ended up crying and dashing away because of what Jungkook said*

Jungkook: *gulps nervously not expecting for it to turn out that way* 

Yoongi: *facepalms* That's too much commitment on the role Jungkook. 

Jungkook: Wh-What do I do now, hyung?

Yoongi: Who knows? 

Yoongi: I just know that you're totally doomed now.