♛60 || ☆☆Bartender☆☆♛

*Jungkook as a newly-hired Bartender at a club*

Jimin: *arrived at the bar to ask for drinks but notices a new face*

Jimin: You new here? *smirks playfully and eyes Jungkook up and down, already interested*

Jungkook: *feels shy since he's still not used to receiving attention* 

Jungkook: *scratches his nape shyly* Uh, yeah. . . They just hired me yesterday.

Jimin: *asks for the strongest shot they have and sits at the barstool when he originally planned to dance on the dance floor all night long just a few seconds ago*

Jungkook: *notices that Jimin looks like he handles his alcohol well*

Jungkook: You look like you really like drinking *halts and realizes that maybe he shouldn't just casually talk to a stranger like that. Especially to a hot one like Jimin*

Jungkook: I'm so sorry you don't need to--

Jimin: You don't? *just grins cheekily* *amused that Jungkook also looks interested*

Jungkook: *relaxes in relief that Jimin seemed to not mind his question*

Jungkook: Nah, it only burns your throat and it's bitter *shrugs*

Jimin: *smirk returning to his lips as he suddenly leans in on the bar counter to invade Jungkook's personal space*

Jungkook: *gets flustered at their sudden close distance but doesn't exactly move away*

Jimin: *whispers seductively* Well. . . I don't really mind drinking bitter things *eyes going down to Jungkook's lips as he sees Jungkook gulps* 

Jimin: *stares back up at Jungkook's now dilated pupils* I mean. . . I surely won't mind having a shot of your hot seeds, pretty boy. . .

Jungkook: *feels something twitch*

*And so Jeon Jungkook, the newly-hired barista, got fired on his first day at work for disappearing in the middle of his shift that night. 

Well. . . at least he got to give Jimin the shots the latter asked for as he got the best suck of his life.* 

========

I'm outta here I'm so embarrassed by myself xD I got a bit of free time right now but this is all I could give you apparently. But remember that I missed you all!~ BORAHAAAAEEEE~~~

Just enjoy watching some Jikook things on YT xDD