She Says You're Beautiful

Your Silent Face by New Order

YOUR SILENT FACE BY NEW ORDER

After this one I'm gonna start writing requests!

Thanks to the movie for making me cry the whole way through. Yee Yee I love Aneurin.

Empty threats. That's what they were. It didn't mean anything until he actually did it, right?

Sure, Theo Decker had tried to commit suicide when he was drunk, but it never had value to Boris until he tried it sober. Sure, Boris had worried, but as long as Theo wasn't showing these signs when he was sober, it should have been okay.

But then he got out of bed one Saturday evening, tip-toeing down the stairs and opening the door.

Boris immediately jumped up, searching around for Theo. His glasses weren't on the nightstand, meaning he had woke up. Boris could feel a faint breeze, so he walked down the stairs only to realize the front door was open.

That scared him more than anything else.

He walked outside, eyes wide and senses alert with panic. He saw Theo sitting down in the street, eyes closed. He seemed to be waiting.

He was waiting for his life to be taken. Waiting for Boris to realize he was dead, waiting to see his mother again, waiting for somebody to just drive by and do the damage. A choked noise escaped Boris's mouth before he could stop it.

Theo's eyes shot open.

" Potter?" he managed, voice coming out forced and throat so tight it was like a cage, trapping everything he wanted to say and more.

" Boris," Theo said, though it came out more like a statement than a question.

" While I was asleep? Really?" Boris asked, mouth going completely dry.

" Go back inside."

It scared Boris how calm Theo was about the situation.

" Potter, please. Just come in the house. Talk to me. I can help-"

" No. I'm not a fucking charity case. You can't just talk my problems away!" Theo shouted, standing now.

" I know I can't, but I can do the best I can to-"

" Boris, leave me! Go away! I want to do this, can't you see that?"

" Potter, you were happy today! Why are you doing this?" Boris questioned desperately.

" I don't have anyone, Boris! My mother is dead, and it's all my fault. You don't seem to understand that, do you? I am alone. I have no friends, no family, nobody out here! My dad sucks, Xandra hates me, and-"

" Me! Am here every fucking day! You want me out?"

" If it means I can get on with this, then yes. Yes, I do."

Boris, completely ignoring the comment Theo just made, walked over and grabbed his arm. He pulled him from the street inside, and shut the door. Theo tried to protest, but Boris had a strong grip, and was not going to let go easily.

Theo dug his nails into his wrist, trying desperately to pry him off.

" Let me go! Let me do what I want, asshole!"

Once they did get in the house, Boris slammed the door and stood in front of it, knowing that Theo would not try to get past him. Theo could make all the comments he wanted, but Boris would not hesitate to smack him if it meant he could stop him from killing himself.