You Have To Stand

HELLO. 

I'm sorry but you all KNEW this was coming. Like I know you're all going to hurt me for this, but you KNEW IT WAS COMING when John Clowney decided to add this. 

This dream isn't feeling sweet

We're reeling through the midnight streets

And I've never felt more alone

It feels so scary, getting old

He burst through the door, gasping for breath because of how fast he had ran. Leaving his  Potter alone was one of the worst mistakes he had ever made. 

Boris knew what Theo was capable of when left alone. After all, Boris had witnessed it firsthand numerous times. 

He woke up in the middle of the night, Theo's side of the bed empty...

Everything felt like slow motion. His chest hurt, and so did his arm from the bullet that had pierced his flesh not too long ago. 

Boris had came there that night, beaten and bloody as per usual. It hurt a lot when he stood up to go look around...

There was Theo. He was laying in the bed, unconscious. Boris' brain jumped to the worst conclusion possible. He was dead. That had to be it. 

Boris walked down the hall to the bathroom, noticing immediately that the light was on. He quirked a brow before walking in. Theo was in the empty bathtub, completely unconscious. He looked like he was sleeping, mouth parted and glasses thrown carelessly to the side...

Boris went over, picking up Theo's cold hand. He stirred ever so slightly, which caught Boris off guard. 

Boris shook off any emotion he was feeling at the moment, and picked up Theo's hand that was laying across his chest...

Boris pressed two fingers to the pulse point.

Boris held Theo's hand up to his cheek, and tried to feel for the pulse point...

It was faint, but it was there. 

It didn't sound right, but he was alive...

Boris dragged Theo out of the bed, and proceeded to walk him to the bathroom. He made sure Theo emptied everything that was in his stomach. He needed to get the toxic mix of drugs and alcohol out of his system.

Boris reached down and grabbed Theo around the shoulders, making sure he emptied the contents of his stomach into the toilet...

Boris dragged Theo out of the room, stumbling a bit because of the height difference. This had been a lot easier when he was the tall one. However, he wouldn't give up. 

Theo was still unconscious in Boris' arms. Boris had dragged Theo out of the bathroom, and into the hallway. There, they collapsed against the wall... 

Walking out of the hotel unnoticed was hard. They got stares, but Boris didn't care at that moment. He dragged Theo outside, and onto the sidewalk. 

Boris held Theo's chin up to inspect his face. His eyes were starting to open. Boris shoved the glasses back onto his face...

Boris dragged Theo down the sidewalk, down to the river area. It was hard. He had a chest infection at the moment, and though he was a bag of bones, Theo was extremely heavy. Boris took quick and short breaths every so often.

Boris' bruised hands were bleeding again because of what he had just done. However, it wasn't that pain he was focusing on. The pain of almost losing Theo was way stronger...

Boris carried him to the end of the sidewalk.

Boris heard Xandra and Larry come in through the garage door. He needed to get Theo out of there, and fast...

Boris leaned down to whisper in Theo's ear.

Boris bent down to Theo's eye level...

"You have to stand."

Theo nodded, and stood up. Still leaning on Boris, he began to walk.

Theo looked up at Boris and nodded, grabbing Boris' hand to stand up...

Theodore Decker had made it out of yet another suicide attempt alive again. 

As always, Theo's attempt did not succeed...

"You must have some angel looking after you," Boris whispered.

"I don't believe in angels, but you must have one, Potter," Boris told Theo once they made it back to their room...

" It's you, Boris. It has always been you," Theo replied, his voice slightly slurred.

"It is you, Boris. You're my guardian angel."

Boris could only smile. Theo was the most important person in the world to him.

That was the first time they kissed. It was beautiful. It was right...

"Potter?" 

"Potter?"

"Yeah?"

Theo hummed a response...

"I love you."

"I love you."

Boris heard no response. Theo was asleep.

Theo wasn't sleeping this time. 

 "I love you too, Boris."

HI! I know this was kinda short, I'm sorry. I'm working on another 5+1 thing, so I figured I'd put this out in the meantime. Sorry for the wait. SCHOOL SUCKS! Thank you for all the support. I love y'all. <3