Sorry y'all, school is shit.. :c I promise I'll try my best to update from now on! I've finally gotten my life back together. I've blessed y'all with a long chapter.

___________________________________________________

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Jungkook fluttered his eyes open, taking a look at his surroundings. He squinted his eyes in attempt to view the room better with his slightly blurry vision. He furrowed his brows, rubbing his temples from the excruciating headache. When his vision returned almost back to normal, he realized he was in an unfamiliar place.

"What the.."

The room was blue with beautiful murals on the wall, hand painted by someone who knew what they were doing. The colors are like nothing else, vibrant, strong. No washed out blues and insipid baby colors. The king-sized bed Jungkook was now laying on was huge, though, it still wasn't big enough to take up all the space in the massive room. All the clothing hanging in the walk-in closet was new looking and expensive. Beautiful cords and close-knit sweaters. The vanity dresser sat beside to bed, bright LED lights tracing the outline of the mirror.

Jungkook sat up on the bed, heading over to the nightstand on the other side of the bed. He picked up the one and only frame sitting there, examining the people in the picture. The picture of a boy, happy as can be, with his mother and father beside him.

"That kind of looks like-"

"You done snooping?" A deep and familiar voice spoke.

Jungkook turned to face the man, setting the frame back down. It was Taehyung. Of course. But what was I doing here? He walked up to the younger, glass in his left hand and a packet in his right.

Jungkook looks up at the male, arching an eyebrow before looking back down at the glass.

Taehyung sighed, rolling his eyes as he set the glass down on the nightstand, tearing the packet open and spilling it into the glass. He raised his pinky finger mockingly, taking a small sip before holding it in front of Jungkook again.

"See? Safe. Now drink. It'll help with the pain."

"Yes, master," Jungkook deadpanned before he sat back down on the bed, downing the drink.

Taehyung's lips formed into a smirk, "Thanks, pet."

Taehyung leaned forward, his hand reaching up and closer to Jungkook. Jungkook flinched moving backwards.