The First Day: Part 1

this is what gelatin looks like

Puffball POV

(A/N There is a chapter before this, but I thought that doing this first was better.)

Gelatin put his hands on my waist. I blushed a lot. He looked at me, then said that he had feelings for me. I was shocked.

"I do too!"

"Really?"

He leaned in for a kiss, so I put my arms on my shoulders and leaned closer, Just as we were about to kiss, I heard a voice.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! IT'S TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL!"

Ugh, my little sister. I HATE siblings. They are the most annoying thing in this universe. Anyway, first time at Goiky High. I decided I should try and look the best I can. It's kind of for Gelatin, but I guess it's so I make a good impression. My little sister, Puffer, was making fun of me because of the fact I dressed up nice, ya know, cause she keeps shipping me and Gelatin, ever since that little accident. Even my mom joined in!

"Looking good today, Puffball? To impress your cru-"

I cut her off with the cliche response, "I don't like him that way!" which was a total lie. It was kinda love at first sight. At least for me though. I'm pretty sure he likes me... as a friend. It's kinda nice that he is my next door neighbour.

Gelatin POV

I finished eating breakfast when I heard a knock on the door. I was pretty sure it was Puffball, so I quickly got dressed and make my hair nice. When I opened the door... yeah, it was Puffball. Hey, so you walking to school?

time skip to when they got to school

I saw some of the kids looking at Puffball, but then looking away. They did that at some of the other new kids too. I noticed Bomby was here, but I was a little distracted on escorting Puffball. I really don't know why, but I said that I needed to go to the toilet. I went through the boy's toilet and I saw Leafy and Firey kissing. Seriously, they NEED to get a room. They saw me, then separating. Usually, Firey would get out of the bathroom like nothing happened, but since I'm one of his friends and I'm also a boy, he stayed a little bit. When I opened my mouth, it was like Firey predicted my mind.

"Yeah, we are dating."

"That's nice."

"I know, she is just so cool."

I fist-bumped him but then he said;

"So, what about you and Puffball?"

I stool still. How did he know? I asked him that. Turns out when Puffball's mother took a picture of the accident, she posted it on Fritter and Eyebook. The people who saw it, who were the students of the school, as she made it so only the local area can see it, spread the word then there and that.

"Right now, we are just friends. I just don't know when to tell her when we become best friends.

"Advice ain't available until more info is given to me. Sorry."

I walked out the door, then running into Puffball. We fell and landed in the most awkward position. Why does this bad luck have to happen to us?

(A/N: Right, first chapter of my first fan fiction. Apparently I ship Gelapuff. Though tbh, like Tengolf, it's totally better when humanised. Anyway, thanks for reading. Feedback would be like gold for me. Thanks!)