The First Day: Part 2

Puffball POV

I'm just glad no one saw us during that second version of the accident. We scrambled up. Suddenly, I saw this boy with orange hair and quite a bit of gel as it was sticking up pull a thumbs up at Gelatin. He rolled his eyes.

"What was that about?" I asked

"That was my friend, Firey."

"That didn't answer my question!"

Later, I was then walking through the halls with Gelatin, and I occasionally checked him out. Some of the boys were a bit scary, so I'm glad I got company. One of the scary boys had whitish winter stuff. I mean like beanie, puffer vest and sweatshirt. I don't know why he didn't get a heat stroke. His leg was out, looks like he was waiting for someone. I heard a thud. Oh my god. He did not just do that to that small girl!

"That's for calling me stupid!" the boy said.

"Golf Ball are you ok?"

So that girl's name was Golf Ball.

"My glasses are broken! What do you think?"

"Oh stop whining Golf Ballsy."

He should treat people with respect!

Gelatin POV

"You're gonna get us killed!" I screamed.

I kept trying to warn her multiple times but she would never listen. Puffball was rambling on about being nice and anti-bullying. Tennis Ball was checking on Golf Ball a lot.

"Are you ok? Are you ok?"

Golf Ball was silent.

Mr Announcer was around the corner. I'm glad he is there, he could have beaten up Puffball and I if he wasn't there. Next thing I knew was a very mad scolding at Snowball. We could be dead.

I then whispered, "Do you know what you got us into?"

"It was the right thing to do."

"The right thing to do is going to get us beat up in this school!"

"Then fell off them again."

"That is not how it works!"

Puffball has a lot to learn about school. Being a good samaritan can get you in deep trouble with the students, especially if they get punishment. Mr Announcer told us we were late, so we went to english class. Bor-ing. On the way, Tennis Ball walked beside me.

"It was a very brave yet stupid thing for your girlfriend."

"Yeah, I know, Puffball- wait girlfriend? WE JUST MET LIKE A FEW DAYS AGO DO YOU THINK WE AR-"

"I know you got a crush on her. Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me."

I just hope he is right.