(Chapter 29) Long live the king...

File#29

Hi Guys! Just to clear something up, last chapter was a filler chapter and basically just showed how broken the Jefferson family was behind closed doors. Also I put a few clues to what is going to happen in this chapter in the last one, so just keep your eyes pealed :3

(P.s thx for all the people who actually still comment, it means a lot 😊🙂)

Alexander POV

I woke up in Thomas's warm patch, my head nestled into the soft magenta fabric that was barely skimming my waist. I attempted to pull myself up into a sitting position, but I immediately felt a wave of nausea and Reluctantly plopped back down again.

From my lying down position, I could just about glimpse Thomas fumbling about with the huge walk-in-wardrobe in apparent vexation- muttering a stream of curses as he did so.

I sighed.

"Tommy?" I whispered, making my boyfriend jump in surprise and stub his toe on the wooden bed frame.

"Shit!" He hissed, cradling his bruised toe as I suddenly shot up in bed, all my previous sickness gone.

"Oh my god Thomas! I'm so sorry! Here- let me,"

I pulled his leg into my lap, before comically furrowing my eyebrows and tutting.

"Oh Thomas..." I muttered, barely containing myself, "I'll tell you now it's serious...you might have to have this thing amputated,"

"Oh shut up you big dork!" He snarled with mock callousness, and all off a sudden we had both collapsed into peels off laughter, throwing are heads back as we muffled our laughter into the quilt.

He pulled my head into his lap, lightly tracing a line down my face before relinquishing his finger with a sigh.

"I love you Mon amour," Thomas whispered huskily, pressing a lingering Kiss to my forehead.

"Love you more,"

"Love you most!"

"God damn it, I can't argue with a Tangled reference,"

"No," Thomas chuckled "you really can't,"

God I love this man.

I lay their in pure, irrevocable bliss-until suddenly I caught Thomas's tall frame shifting slightly- his pallor a ruddy scarlet.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Something the matter Tommy?" I asked, holding his chilled, misty gaze in mine.

"Oh, u-um....nothing Alexander..." He said, his face quavering in the early morning haze, his eyes flicking down to his pants for a nanosecond and-

AHa!!!

And that's when it hit me.

My smile widened.

"Awwwww....does ickle Tommy have a Boner?" I sang delightedly, my eyes now fiercely fixated on the ever growing bulge in my boyfriend's pants.

Thomas took a great intake of breath before continuing.

"Look Alexander, I-"