Part 10 || Again

Jungkook's POV

"What are you doing here?" He asked giving me a very shocked reaction. "Hyung.. ahmm.. he's my secretary that's why he's here." Tae butted in. He looked back at me and said

"Ah, Jungkook, can you give us a second please?" I smiled and got up from my seat before leaving. I passed by Suga who was standing there stiff and looks like he isn't comfortable with the air surrounding the office.

I closed the door behind me and sitting to my own chair. I continued hitting my head on the table scolding myself.

Third person POV

Inside the room where the two relatives were left, it was all silent. Hyuntae palmed his face and confronted Suga.

"What are you doing here??" He asked annoyingly. "Yah! I'm just checking you out. And also reminding you that the 30th is coming. Keep that in mind."

Taehyung was obviously frustrated "Yes hyung. You've already reminded me that a million times. Just let me handle this myself. And if you come like this again he might be more suspicious of us." Suga was alarmed when he heard the word 'more suspicious' come from his mouth.

"What do you mean by more suspicious?" He asked crossing his arms. Tae sighed and told the truth. "I can't remember when but it happened recently. He asked me to promise one thing." "And, what is it?" Taehyung sighed again before answering.

"He wanted me to promise to him not keep any secret. Not only that. I think he also saw the calendar." Suga smiled and patted his back. "Don't worry.. Didn't we expect this too?" Then a thought passed in his mind "Whatever, anyways, leave now. He might question us if you stay longer."

The older opened the door revealing Jungkook who was sitting in its own desk fidgeting with a pen. Their eyes met but Jungkook broke the contact and turned around instead. While Suga, he didn't mind his actions so he hurriedly left the building.

Taehyung's POV

Suga hyung just left. I pressed the button again lightening the tint on my glass window. I saw Jungkook who was spinning on his chair. I smiled with the scene flashing in front of me.

Just as I was enjoying the moment. I remembered one thing that made my smile fade slowly. I felt like my eyes will release a bottle of tears when I keep on looking at him. Still with the thoughts my cell phone chimed.

A text was received from a saved number.

One

Week

Leave

I understood the message right away and deleted it immediately. I looked again at Jungkook only to find out that he was already looking at me. Exactly when our eyes met he smiled and so did I. I motioned him to come inside and he followed.

Slowly opening the door, he sat at the couch waiting for me to sit either next or across him. I sat next to him receiving a warm hug.

"What did you two talk about?" He asked. I was wondering for an excuse. "Oh.. he was just telling me something about family matters." He nodded in response before extending his arms and wrapping it around me.

"Yah.. if you have something you want to tell me, just do so. Don't worry I'll listen." "Alright. I'll keep that in mind."

We remained in that position for a while before going back to work. We were doing our own stuff and business until 8 in the evening.

I was checking the stock market presented earlier when a knocked was heard. "Come in." I ordered. Jungkook instantly followed and opened the door. "It's already 8, aren't you going home?" I laughed at his question. "What do you mean going home? I live here, remember?"

He realized everything that caused him to blush. "Oh.. right.. ahmmm.. do you mind if I- if I go back first and take a rest? I'm- I'm kinda drained becuase of your tiring schedule."

"Yes. Of course. I don't mind. Take a rest and I'll see you again tomorrow." I answered. He waved goodbye and said goodnight before leaving.

While I, who was left alone, was thinking again. The 30th is coming in a week. So I have to prepare now. I took my suitcase and packed my essentials already. Leaving the general forms, folders and papers which are not related to me.

Scanning to each files carefully selecting things under my profile to delete. All I want to do is to bring back this office to what it really was originally when I haven't come yet.

Carrying the packed suitcase with me, I went to the pent house. The whole room was dim because only the small light in the living room were lit. I tiptoed to Jungkook's room and saw the sleeping bunny. I left the case outside while I slowly opened the door and came to him.

I sat on the edge of the matress he was laying and caressed his hair. "I'll be back." I planted a kiss on his forehead even though I know I was going too far from the plan but I can't resist and I'm taking the risk.

I stood up and left him. I packed some of my clothes and left some behind. After like an hour of packing I was all ready. With a backpack and 2 bags on each hand, I left with my 2 body guards.

Jungkook's POV

I woke up with a ray of sun hitting my eyes through the gap on the curtains. I stretched my arms and yawned widely. I was happy and excited to see Tae again. So with the thought of mine still lingering on my mind, I headed out of my room looking for Taehyung.

But my happy and jolly mood was slowly turning into a concerned and sad one. I couldn't find him anywhere. His room was empty his body guards were no where to be found too.

I also checked his office downstairs but still no sign of hum at all. I asked the rest of his staffs but no one's answering me.

I know that they knew something but something's forbiddung them from doing so and I wanted to know what is that holding them from talking.

I tried to think positive and thoughts that maybe he had to leave early because of meetings and stuffs. But a wave full of negative thoughts flushed them all away when I suddenly remembered that no meeting were arranged on his schedule especially this early in the morning.

Little by little my worries were starting to kill me. I'm really dying to know where Taehyung is. Even though how hard I am trying to keep thos negative thoughts away from me, I kept on ending on the same conclusion. It is that

Taehyung

is

gone

AGAIN..

To be Continued