Part 12 || Flashback 1

The day when TaeKook went to an amusement park; Book 1

Yoongi's POV

It was 6 pm when I decided to call Jimin over even though the couple haven't come back yet.

Hey, what's up?

"Jimin, can you come here?"

Why? Did the two went home too early?

"No. Ahmm.. I just want to talk about something" Jimin, thankfully understood and agreed

Alright, I'm on my way.

After the call, he arrived a few minutes later.

"Why'd you call me this early?"

"Jimin, I have to discuss something with you." Jimin's gaze change and listened carefully to what I was about to say.

"Look, Tae would be leaving for 3 or more years. And we already talked about this before hand." He just kept on nodding while listening.

"And.. he would be leaving tomorrow and a news would be released..

He will be dead by morning."

Jimin widened his eyes and was about to say something when I stopped him.

"Listen first. He will not be 'really' dead. He will just fake it." I explained while he exhaled in relief.

"We both know Tae is only soft in Jungkook's eyes but he maybe looks like a dog but he is a tiger. He is still hurt and can't get over his bitter past. I always hear him screaming in frustration in his room. So he suddenly came up with this plan." I added

I pulled out a photo of a man whose figure is identical with Taehyung's. "This is Hyuntae. Kim Hyuntae, Taehyung's twin brother."

"What?! Tae have a twin brother?!"he exclaimed

"Yes he has. They just haven't contacted each other for a long time that's why Tae didn't told us about him."

"And so.. what's his part here?" He asked.

"After 3 years time, he would return here in Korea with the title Taehyung himself created.

He would be named as the most successful businessman in Paris and also here in Korea. But Tae were all behind that."

I looked at Jimin who was listening quietly and was nodding everytime I say a word. I just ignored his behavior and continued.

"Once he's back, he will make a connection to Jungkook and Jungkook MUST fall in love with Hyuntae as his Taehyung. He must think that Hyuntae and Tae are one person. Until the 30th of January when the real Tae will be coming back, they must have a strong bond but what ever happens Jungkook should never get a hint that Hyuntae is Taehyung's twin."

Jimin shook his head as he sat up straight. "So you're saying that Hyuntae will come to Jungkook as Tae so he will fall in love with the fake Tae again and when Tae come back Jungkook would be left all hurt?"

Suga lowered his head when he finally gets the consequence that JK would be hurt in the end but he still gets the point why Tae is doing all of this.

"I know, but I have to take Taehyung's side first. Revenge isn't his only reason why he's doing this. He just wanted to have a peaceful break away from Jungkook. Just by him thinking that JK would cry that hard because of him breaks his heart already."

Both of us was silent for a while before he started talking.

"Alright.. I'll help because I know that I am one of the reasons why they were like this by now. So.." he sighed.

"Tell me what I'll do." I looked up to him in joy for having him by our side.

"Okay.. so we both knew that you are really good in acting. So maybe you will be the first one to deliver the news to him. I know it's a piece of cake for you."

"Alright. I get it." We both smiled at each other like an idiot and finally, the plan is fixed.

---after that you already know what happened---

Flashback when the two Kim's are in Paris (I know I didn't include that here but just imagine 😄)

Taehyung's POV

"Hyuntae come here!!" I called out. He appeared later on holding a drink from Starbucks.

"In 3 days you'll return back in Korea and don't forget why you are there. Got it?" I said as I raised a brow.

"Jeon. Jung. Kook." he chanted before sipping on his drink.

I smiled at him. "Just make him fall for you but NEVER be attached to him. Arraseo?"

He nodded and continued on slurping on his drink. Just then he remembered something.

"Ah! Hyung, what if- what if he does something stupid AGAIN which is not part of the plan? What would I do?"

"I already am expecting that. He is a crazy man. You can't predict his next action but don't worry. Where ever you two go, I'll be around. Just look somewhere and you'll see me and you will know what you'll do." I reassured him.

--- If you're confused how he applied that, here, let me tell you what happened ---

Flashback when TaeKook went to the park when they kissed

Hyuntae's POV

We were both walking around the park seeing a lot of couples doing their 'thing' which made me a little uncomfortable from the situation.

I looked at Kook and saw him sprinting way ahead of me. By then I remembered why I was here so I held his hand and catch up with him.

He stayed there frozen, shocked from my sudden actions and processing what I just did.

I went to him to ask what's wrong but was stopped when I felt a pair of lips on mine. I panicked because I know that Taehyung is watching us.

Not long after, he pulled away and I walked ahead leaving him there first. I was looking around as he instructed me when he does something crazy and saw him behind a tree.

"Leave" he mouthed. I got his message and nodded. Just then, Jungkook stopped walking from behind so I turned around and faced him. He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Nice meeting you Jungkook. Thank you for the company."

I didn't wait for him to response when I walked away and left him standing there.

I went to the tree where he was hiding at and apologized. "I am really sorry. I didn't expect that from him." I defended myself because he might get the wring idea.

"Nah.. it's alright. I already told you before that he is unpredictable." He teased. "But at least, today, you did great."

I smiled at his praise as we both laughed it off and went back home.

To be Continued