Chapter 5:Her parents and Time's real name revealed!

When Zelda knocked,Her butler open the door.

Butler:Hello Zelda,I see you've brought company.He said eyeballing Time.

Zelda:This is Time,He really never talks but I gave him a notebook to write on.

Butler:Oh I see,well come in your parents are waiting.

When they got inside,They see Zelda's parents in the living room.

Zelda's Father:Oh hey sweetie,So this is Time that you spoke of.

Zelda:yea dad, she said with a flushed face which her parents noticed. Anyway Time, these are my parents.Time simply nodded.

Zelda's mother:Why doesn't he speak, and also why can't we see his face.

Zelda looked at Time.

Time wrote:I lost my voice at 10 years old and as for why my face being covered it's;Because I am just broken. But your daughter has been helping try to escape my broken self,which I'm happily grateful for.

Zelda and Her parents were shocked to hear that he lost his voice.Her parents felt bad asking without knowing his situation,but they were happy to see that their daughter found the right guy for her. Zelda face flushed at the fact, that Time was grateful for her companionship.

Zelda's mother:I deeply apologize for asking sir.

Time shook his head

Time wrote:So what do you guys do for fun?

Zelda's mother:Well I was about to cook some dinner.

Time wrote:Can I help,I have cooking experience.

Zelda's mother: Sure Time, if you want.

Zelda:So what can you cook Time?

Time Wrote:That's for me to know and for you to find out 😉

Zelda:(giggles) Ok Time Surprise me.

After 30 mins...

Zelda's mother:Alright dinner's ready.