Chapter 6:Link's past revealed!

When Link was born,He was alone until he was raised by a random couple.The couple turned Abusive when Link turned three, He endured this for a year and His parents were mysteriously killed. Link mourned for them even if they were abusive,At the age of four Link suddenly learned how to Fight with a blade due to him being the chosen one.

At the age of five, he met Fledge the person who he completely trust about his life.However the blond did not stay for to long, and left to train.At the age of seven,Link found by a kind hearted couple who unfortunately died while Link was saving them from a monster sneak attack and also lost his voice in the fight.
At the age of 10,After traveling and honing him and his blade skills.The boy came across the one and only Master Sword.
Link then, tried to pull the blade with everything he had;Which in his surprise it was out of it's peastel.

At the age of 11,He gain complete control over his powers;While not letting his skills slip.At the age of 13,The darkness stroke the world and after going through a army of monsters and Bosses;He eventually reached to ganondorf's palace. In the Confrontation with Demon King, they duel to decide the fate of the world.The battle was the toughest battle Link ever had,But the Demon King transformed into the monster call,"Ganon";While link called forth the full power of the Master Sword.

The battle was the toughest battle Link ever had,But the Demon King transformed into the monster call,"Ganon";While link called forth the full power of the Master Sword

After what seemed like forever,Link deliver the final blow and killed Ganon and brought peace to the world... Well almost it's just that the mosters were still alive.
At the age of 14,He was adopted by a seemly nice couple which was a lie. His Adopted mom kept raping him because of his handsome body;While his adopted father kept abusing him
Because of him stealing him women. And after saving Cia from crooks,She almost completely destroy his heart and broken him;Just when he felt like to end his life,Fledge came and comfort the broken soul. But no matter how much Fledge try to convince Link to stop cutting himself,Link kept it up thinking it's the only way to not commit suicide.And has been like this for three years.This moments he spent with family good or bad,Were haunting him to no end and words would pop out from his head...

Pathice...

Weak...

Useless...

No You are a Failure...

You are Alone.

Link shed tears for his fallen loved ones and thought to  himself why continue if he lost so much. But The only quote,he remember from his second family ....

To never pity the dead,pity the living and don't lose our way,Link.But that only conflicted Link,and he was emotionally torn up;even his other half, Shadow couldn't bare to see his only brother in a Broken State.
Then for then on, he wouldnt let others see he was weak so hid his face from the world and the world slowly forgot who Link was.

The end of flashback ....

I hope you enjoy my story and I want to thank those who read this and also if you have not seen my now first Pokemon story called:The boy in the woods (Amourshipping) then go check it out
Peace out everybody 😊👍