Chapter 11:The worst day ever/The return of a enemy

As days went days flew by after Link revealed his face to the group, his condition kept getting worse and worse.Groose,Cawlin and Strich continued bullying Link for taking Zelda away from Groose. His parents,they start coming home more drunk each day.And Whem there was a opportunity came,he would cut himself and his wounds became more infected...

In order for him to not get noticed,he use telekinesis on himself as a substitute for walking.Zelda and Fledge grew more suspicious,of how Link was acting for days.But today was going to damage Link more mentally.

On a Thursday morning at Hyrule High school....

Zelda:Hi,Link and Fledge.How are you two?

Both telepathically:Good,what about you four ladies.

All:Good.

Lana:Did you Know,we were geting a new student today?

All shook their heads...

Lana:Well,all I heard about the new student was that it's a girl.

Link was a nervous,he prayed to the goddess that it wasn't her.

Zelda:Hey Link,you ok? You haven't said anything.

Link Telepathically:Yea,I'm alright.Just thinking.

Then He and Fledge were having a conversation Telepathically.

Fledge Telepathically:You're praying that she not the new student,aren't you?

Link Telepathically:Yea.

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

After arriving to class.....

Teacher:Alright students, we have a new student.This is Cia.

Link was having a mental breakdown,at the sight of seeing the person who almost broke him.

Cia:Hello.

Teacher:Alright Cia,you may sit between your sister and Midna.

As Cia walked over, She was eyeing at Link wondering why he seemed familiar.

In the hallways.....

Lana:Hey Sis,how you doing?Is your first day here good so far?

Cia:Hey Sis. and yes,it's going good.And can you tell me you that guy with the hood on was?

Lana:Oh him,his name is Time. We really don't know his name,so we call him Time and he's a really mystery.

Cia:How so?She said, with curiosity.

Lana:Well,He never talks,never shows his face and is really good in both martial arts and swordsmanship.

Cia:Really Now?

Lana nodded....

In Lunch......

Link and Fledge quickly went to their spot to conversate.....

Fledge Telepathically:Dude,you ok?

Link Telepathically:No,not really. Damn it! Why did it had to be her to come to this school!?

Fledge Telepathically:Dude, calm down.I'm sure she doesn't recognize you.

Link Telepathically:I don't think so.She was eyeballing me during class.I hope to the goddess that, she doesn't make my life worse.

Just then, they were approached by the foursome and along with them was Cia. Link was panicking on the inside,he prayed for her not to notice.

Zelda:Hey Time, Fledge,Do you mind if Cia eats here?