Untitled part

When tragedy strikes everything changes, the people who used to beat dead and cold, now give their sincerest apologies. Everyone starts asking, 'are you okay?' and 'if there's anything I can do let me know,'. Lies.

On December 25, 2010, the Devereaux's already dark and dim halls were consumed by darkness and grief. This was also the christmas that two orphans sat together by the flames that engulfed a moderately large mansion that the Devereaux's used for holidays like this.

The two seemingly innocent children simply sat together by the fire, smelling of blood and gasoline, with the snow falling endlessly on their shoulders.

"I'm cold," the sister cried, shivering, her nose and cheeks turning rosy red.

"It's alright," her brother comforted, "from now on we stick together, no matter what."

Markus shut his locker door closed, completely ignoring Rose, talking to him.

"Markus are you even listening?" Rose snapped.

Markus stared at Lilith who's locker was right across his', then turned away to face Rose.

"Sorry I was lost in thought," Markus replied and shook his head.

"Okay," Rose looked over at Lilith then back at Markus, "Is there something about you two that we should all get a heads up about?"

"No," He replied calmly.

"Umm," Horace backed Rose up, "frequent exchanged glances, avoidance of eye contact, you constantly checkin her out for half the day."

"Lilith and I are just those two who've known each other our whole lives," Markus replied.

"Did you two date at some point?" Sam laughed.

"Whatever we had in the past was simply plutonic," Markus defended.

"Okay," Rose cut in, "moving on....."

"Holy crap!" Horace checked his phone.

"What is it?" Rose asked.

"They just found it!" Horace said in surprise, "Gabel Sylvester's body."

"No way!" Sam checked the post too, "cause of death is still being determined.......condolences to the family.....a Gabel Sylvester biography."

"I wonder how much Sierra must be freaking out right now!" Horace laughed.

"Hey!" Rose scolded, "don't be mean, she lost a brother."

"Well if that teaches her a lesson then I'd be glad," Horace scrolled down to read more.

"C'mon!" Rose took the phone out of his hand.

"Hey where's Markus?" Sam asked.

Markus ran outside to the empty football field's bleachers.

"How much do you know?" Markus asked Lilith who was reading on the top.

"Oh my dear old friend why come to me for answers?" Lilith smirked.

"You texted," Markus put his hands in his pocket.

"Not to talk about this particular subject or anything that has to do with your vengeful agenda for the matter." Lilith crossed her legs, "I wanna talk about the Sylvesters."

"Why them?" Markus asked.

"Because," Lilith took out a folder and began browsing through it, "In 1856, Blackwater Creek was run and dominates by the Ashton's, until Harcourt Sylvester moved in. That was March 16, 1905. Now the Ashton's lie in ruin down on the town's area which is highly notorious for it's dangers such as gangs, drugs, and the Ashton's."