How it happened

Hi I wrote this fanfic some years ago and thought of publishing it know. I hope you like it and if you are interested in beeing a beta reader, please text me.

Once again, Chris was out hunting for demons. He was in the Underworld for over 5 hours trying to find something new. Again without success. He had trouble for some days how to save Wyatt anymore. He had no idea what he could do else to stop him from become evil.

In between, Piper and her sisters were busy with other things. The young mother took care of little Wyatt and was playing with him. But the little boy thought it would be much more interesting to orb other toys from his room.

Paige was reading the paper and drinking a coffee. While Phoebe improved her martial arts in the basement a bit.

It was basically an afternoon like any other at the Halliwell's house. But after a while, all three heard a rumble, which most likely came from the attic.

"What was that?" Piper looked at Paige, who put the coffee on the table and also put down the newspaper.

"I do not know, we should go and see. PHEOBE '' Paige got up and walked in Piper's direction.

"What is it?" The middle sister asked ? But stood right in time in the living room.

Piper took Wyatt to his room and put him in his playpen. And then the sisters made their way upstairs. Pheobe opened the door and jumped inside the room, they saw Chris, their new guardian of light, fighting with a demon. He did not seem to succeed with fighting him. The demon had claws and was ready to use them so he scratched Chris on the stomach and throw him against one of the shelves. It only was necessary for Piper to blew the demon up. Phoebe quickly ran to the young man to make sure he was fine.

"Hey Chris are you all right?"

Paige also came and looked at him.

"Shall we call Leo?"

"It's all right. And no, do not call Leo. ''

"Are you sure?" Phoebe asked, puzzled.

,,Yes! Please see what kind of demon it was. ''

Finally, Piper went to Chris and with Paige's help, they propped up Chris so he could go to the couch. Once there, he dropped onto the old sofa and pressed his hand against the wound.

Phoebe was already on her way to the book and flipped some pages until she said that she had found him.

"So it says here that he is not dangerous."

"Well, see." Paige intervened again, smiling down at Chris.

"Yet, there is something else. Chris it seems like you have to tell the truth for 24 hours now. ''

Chris stared dumbfounded at the three women and could well imagine what they were thinking at that moment.

"It could have really hurt you worse, Chris." Paige could not help but laugh.

Meanwhile, she made his way back to him. He did not look good and they definitely needed to cleanse the wound.

"No offense Chris but that would be a chance for us to learn something from your future. '' Said the eldest of the Halliwells.

Piper could not help thinking of such a possibility. Since he was there, they knew barley nothing about him and he was their new guardian of the light for several months. They just wanted to be clear about who he was and how he knew their son. But for Chris, the whole thing just meant he had more problems to worry about.