Chapter-5- She Can Or She Can't?

Jessica     : Did you say something mom?

The ghost: No, no.. I mean I said that you have to be ready to end it tonight-

Jessica     :NO!! I can't do it! I can't kill my father.. I can't kill the person who raised me all these years!! I can't end his life because.. he was and is my life.. Without him I'm done.. I can't live.. I can't breathe-

The ghost: What about me? What about your mom? Don't you love me? Don' t you care about me? Can't you feel the pain that I suffered because of this dark evil!

Jessica     :But he was treating me nicely, without problems between us, he always buy for me everything I want.. I'm his duty.. And he is really taking care of me.

The ghost: OK.. But don't say that I didn't warn you..

Jessica     : I can't believe that you're saying something like this .. Aren't you my mother? Isn't he my father? I'm not your daughter? Why? Why me? Why I will always fight all my problems by myself? Why ME!!

The ghost: You know I'm now a ghost.. I can't do anything..

Jessica     : I don't think he will hurt me.. He is nice,kind.. I can't believe that he did something like that with you.

The ghost: Don't think a lot.. The answer is in front of you.. There is no time, this is our chance.

Jessica     : Let's expect that I agree with that.. I'm sure that I can't do this anymore.. If there is a way to let you do this by yourself and leave me alone.. It will be great.

The ghost: There is a way...

Jessica     : What is it??!!!!

The ghost: I can enter in your body, so there will be two souls in you: mine and yours.. BUT, I need only your acceptance, I can't do this without this-

Jessica     : Come on!! What are you waiting for! Let's do this..

Author's POV:
Jessica didn't think about that matter so much.. She accepted immediately because she only wanted to escape for all the fears that she suffered from.. She didn't know what will happen after this.. She forgot about her father and she forgot that the ghost is the esprit of her mother.. She was worried.. She didn't ask the ghost about this. She didn't ask about the girders of this.. She didn't ask what will happen later, after what she will do.. Yes she will do it only by her body  but the soul of her mother.. That's mean the ghost will think, will talk, will feel, will do everything in this cold night..

The ghost entered in her body.. The ghost was feeling that it was living and was breathing for the second time.. Although Jessica was conscientious, her soul was here but, without avail, because the soul of the ghost was more stronger than her esprit.. She can't do or control her movements..

Now they are searching about Sean.. Jessica thought that he absolutely was in a bar or he was gambling somewhere like what her mother said to her .. But, Nancy, her mother, the ghost, know where he was..

Suddenly, they entered to a huge foundation named " Save The World", Jessica was surprised and don't know why they were there but Nancy know.. She tried to ask her but she can't.. So she waited to see what will happen.

In room no. 999, Sean was sitting on a chair, he was thinking about the new project of the foundation......

Author's POV :
What? He has to be in a bar! What is he doing here?!

They,Jessica and Nancy, entered to the room.. Sean was surprised..

Sean :Hello my princess.. What are you doing here in this late time..

Jess-ghost: Hello dad.. Remembered you in which room are you now?

Sean: Yes, in room no. 999,but why-

Jess-ghost: You are wrong!!! It's the room no. 666.. Don't you know what this mean?

Sean: Are you okay my daughter? Why are you asking something like this?

Jess-ghost: Because you've to be ready to hear from me these words: HELLO HELL.. Didn't you understand or you want me to explain to you..

As soon as Sean opened his mouth to reply, he had been stabbed by a knife in his stomach and died..

Author's POV:
What with this scary night? What will happen later? What will happen to Jessica after what she saw lately? What will happen after she wakes to see the truth? What will she do?