Chapter-2- The Stairs

Step by step, and every step was like a year full of fearless.. She was walking in that darkness by the spotlight of the moon, emanated from the windows...She is standing now against her apprehensions.

Jessica bravoed herself despite her dreading. Now she is coming down from the stairs.. When she arrived to the middle, a strange bone hand caught her left leg aggressively. This teenager surprised but she didn't know what was that because of the dark. She tried to escape but this hand hurt her and the blood came out of her leg..

The bone left her. So this poor girl fell from the middle of the stairs to the end, but.. she didn't get hurt.. only.. only her left leg that was pulled was wounded.

She turned to see what was that.. And now this is the amazement!!
A BIG GREEN SHINING CIRCLE WAS PRESENT ON THE WALL ON THE TOP OF THE STAIRS And IT WAS GETTING MORE LONGER WHEN SHE STARED AT IT!!!!

Between a blink and another one the green eye disappeared abruptly.

In that moment her first and last wish was to survive from this scary nightmare.. to wake up from this bad dream and live her life normally with her dad. But the problem here, is that this wasn't a dream.. it was the reality!

Jessica can't support what is happening..

Jessica's situation:
Accelerated heartbeats, trembled body, no force to countinue fighting eveything around her..

She was depressed, worried, disturbed,... She's wrastling with her loneliness all these dangerous and frightened things..

She heard the same weird sound one more time.. She turned around.. BUT THIS TIME SHE SAW A BIG BLACK SHADOW RUNNING BEHIND THE CANOPIES!!!

In this moment she was sure that she wasn't alone in this big house.. There's another person playing with her this scared game..

Jessica saw the windows.. So she thought about escaping from it.. She ran quickly over there.. But unfortunately the window was locked..

She hasn't now no way to survive.. She lost all her hopes...

But suddenly...