Bonding with Bondage

Mia POV

The cheetah women led me to a weapon room as we made it to a big ancient castle. The castle looked like it was going to fall at any moment. "How long has this castle been on this island?" I asked Kendall as she sharpened her spear tip. "Centuries." She said as she threw me a sword. "Mermaid. Are you from a warrior race or are you a commoner?" She asked me as I caught the sword in midair. I twirl it around with my hand before posing a battle stance. "I'm a survivor of a dying race." I told her as she grinned smiling a flash with her eyes.

"Well I hope you survive this." She stated as a bell rang sounding off from distances. "You are to battle Makia. If you win I will allow you to be with your companion for a whole month." She stated as I looked at her puzzle. "He's not my... a month? Why a month?" I asked her as she walked off before the other cheetah women in the room escorted me to the battle field.

Makia was a brown skinned woman as her hair was short and greying. She looked serious as she didn't show no emotion. "The rules are simple. No powers." Alx said as she was standing up in the stands with all the other cheetah women. I looked around as there were at least hundreds, Which confused me as to why was there so many if they didn't birth. They don't allow men here. Makia dropped her sword as she walked towards me.

"I won't even have to use a weapon on you." She stated as I felt insulted as I dropped my sword too. "I'll show you my Will is stronger than yours." I stated as she swung a punch at my face but I swayed backwards dodging it. If I didn't beat her they would kill James. And who knows what else they have planned for me after that.

She punched me again as I hold my hands up blocking it. She proceeded to grab me by my legs and arms slamming me down as I jump back up on my feet. I focus as she swings a right jab as I move left swinging a punch to her mouth of my own. She throws a knee to my stomach as I fly back rolling in the dirt as I motioned my self up. We trade punches as I'm trying to get an opening. She side-sweeps me knocking me on my back as she jumps in the air trying to step on me.

I roll out the way as she lands down. I kick the front of her leg with the force of a speeding car. Her knee scrunched backward as she fell down screaming in pain. She was screaming really loud as she rolled in the dirt holding her knee. Everybody gasped as they was shocked. "Winner Mia!" Alx said as I looked up at the two ladies sitting in throne like chairs.

Kendall was eyeing me down with the look of annoyance. "A deal is a deal. Take her to the dungeon." Kendall said standing up walking back into the doors of the castle. The women grabbed Makia taking her away as I was led inside the castle. They took me into a cold lower level of the building as it had iron cells left and right. Skeletons were in each cell too except for the one James was in. He looked at me shocked. "Your alive." He said as I smiled at him as his smiled formed on his face as well.

James POV

She did it. The way she was having trouble last time I was sure she was going to lose. She smiled at me as I smiled at her back. They had me in a cold rocky and iron cell that was dusty too. "You two will be sharing a cell for the time being. Kendall's orders. Take off your clothes." The werecheetah said as Mia looked at her confused. "No tricks." She told her as she sighed and did as she asked.

Mia got naked as I watched her undress herself. Her body was just as beautiful as her face. The door open and she was by my side as we looked away from each other awkwardly. "Why haven't you escaped out of here." Mia finally looked at me once the cheetah woman left. "It'll be a waste of energy. Too many." I told her as she sighed sitting down on the hard floor. "I just had to save your ass. Dammit. I have to get back to Atlantis." She said to herself.

"Mia." I said as she looked up at me. "Who was that shark guy?" I asked her as she looked at me with frustration. "Genesis. He's a dictator. A conqueror. A problem." She told me looking at me with a look of concerned. "He's murdered thousands of my people and taken the kings throne all for himself. He killed all the men... but left the women all to himself. He raped them. Except for me. He looks at me as his daughter." She told me as tears started to fall from her eyes.