The Dragon Lord

Alx POV

"Ava, who is this asshole?" I ask her as I help her up as she stumbles on her feet. "I honestly do not know." She tells me as Demetrius steps down the stairs. "Where's my war brother Ava?" He asks as he looks around the room looking for James. "He can do something with his hands to make you disappear... be careful." Ava warns us as Zack walks up to the trench coated man. "Zachary Brittany Danielson. Don't you dare engage that man." Mrs. Danielson snaps as she watched the tall man stand face to face with her son.

I begin to approach Zack to refrain him from doing anything stupid but I was stopped. My body felt paralyzed as I could only watch what happened next. The brunette woman sticks her blade inside of Zack's chest as he gasps for air immensely. I could feel my legs move now as I catch him as he falls on his back. He looks up at me with regret in his eyes as blood fills the inside of his mouth. I grab his hand holding it as I concentrate really hard to take his pain away... but he was already gone.

"My baby! What did you do! How dare you!" Mrs. Danielson walks towards the woman as she immediately slices her head off. My mouth dropping as I can't react to what just happened. Demetrius screams an aggressive roar as he punches the trench coated man in his face. The punch so hard it sent him flying out of the house and crashing into a car. The android woman was about to stab Demetrius in his back as I tackled her down hard. Demetrius fuming with rage as his clothes begin to tear his body turning into large scales. Fire surrounds his body as he walks out the house readying to fight, he transforms into his dragon man form.

A feel a sharp pain inside of my chest as I look down to see I've been stabbed. I stand up as I watch the hole in my chest heal Itself in seconds. "Silver won't work on me bitch." I tell her as she stands on her feet ready to kill me. She grabs my throat and slams me down as Ava grabs her putting her in a headlock. "Do it! Do it NOW!" Ava says as I transformed into my cheetah humanoid form. I take my claws and slice at her stomach as Ava Forces her head apart. Blood and bolts exploding out of the android as she laid defeated.

Demetrius POV

Cosmo stands up as I look at him as my body grew muscular and reptilian. "Your not suppose to be here... why aren't you at dragons heaven." He asks me as he starts to grow worry I could smell it on him. "That boy you killed. His mother you killed. Were innocent. I'm going to kill you." I tell him as he starts to relax himself preparing to fight. "I'm soo scared." He taunts me as I'm serious. "You should be scared. I never kill." I say as his eyes widen as he lets his guard down. I punched him in his stomach with the force of a tornado as he gasps for air.

He throws a wild punch desperately as I grab his arm snatching it off easily. He screams in agony as his torso was armless. He looks behind me as Ava and Alx had gotten the handcuffs off of Daiya and Ms. Moxs. The girls stand next to me before they all circled around him as he was outnumbered. "Take his other arm." Daiya says coldly and her face was emotionless as she looked at her grandmother. Before I could make a decision we were all knocked back as if a explosion hit us.

Landing in front of us from the skies as we all looked at the center of the explosion. A Caucasian man with black hair who wore a suit, he had scales on his face as his eyes glowed blue. A dragon man. "Shit. It's a weredragon." Alx says as we all stood up looking at the man who was eyeing me down. "A dragon? Demetrius you got this... go kick his ass." Daiya says as I look at her with a annoyed look. Something was different about him... I could tell he was strong. He snaps his fingers as a crown appears on his head and his suit Disintegrated. A more warrior appropriate outfit magically appeared on his body as he sighed looking at everything around him.

"This world needs correction. And with this power at my fingertips I can bend reality to my liking. I know everything about every one of you. Demetrius son of Drogan, you want to be the next dragon lord to complete your fathers unfinished dreams. Ava daughter of Ronald Nyalya, you don't know what you want to do with your life so you waste it. Alx Rolwe daughter of Angelina, your the last of your people. You should've died with them." He says as I start to open my mouth but Daiya was already in his face with a hand connecting to his jaw. "Don't you talk to her like that." She says as her eyes glow red.

"Daiya Moxs, long great granddaughter of the late and first ever werewolf Bongak." He says to Daiya as her eyes widen with realization and confusion.
"Oh you didn't know who your ancestor was?" The man proceeds to grab Daiya by her throat as we all Charge at him. "Your about to meet him." He tells Daiya as time starts to slows down. Everyone was standing still but me. I look at Cosmo as he was allowing the man to commit murder on my friend's sister. I tackle the dragon man as he let go of Daiya as she caught her breath. Daiya growls before turning into a big ass wolf and attacking Cosmo.

Cosmo tries to crawl away from her as I hold down the dragon man. He struggles with me as I hold him down not allowing him to go after Daiya. Cosmo tries to stand up as Daiya bites his leg. He falls down still trying to crawl away from her. She continues to snap and go crazy. He screams in agony as he tries to wave his hand in her face. She bites his hand off as he screams louder. Like a dangerous animal she mauls his face as she rips his heart out of his chest.

Damn Daiya.

Time started to catch back up as I was pushed into the air by the dragon man. I flip midair before landing on my feet as I look at Cosmo's dead body. "You okay Daiya?" I asked her as she growls at me before turning her attention back to the dragon man. "Who are you?" Alx asked him as we all were having a stand off with this man. "My name? My name is Jal Morozov and I'm the Dragon Lord." He says as everyone looks at me... my dream was right here in front of me. The Dragonsbone crown and my purpose and dedication to become the dragon lord.