Stronger

James POV

"Mia." I said as i punched the concreted floor punching a hole through the ground. "Who?" Malia asked Alx as she turned her attention to her. Malia, Daiya, and Ava never got to met her. "James's... unfortunate late baby mother. She died when the nukes dropped... the oceans had became radiated." Alx tells Malia as I remember her now, how could I forget her. I got caught up in the moment with Ava and just forgot all about the time we spent together. I stand up on my feet as I look my future daughter in her face.

"Why don't you like your mother?" I asked her as Future Alx holds karma in her arms. "When Karmanonity was a child... Mia gave her to you." Alx tells me as I don't understand what's wrong with that. "For 16 years she never visited her, future you didn't care you raised her along with your imprint." Alx goes on as my attention has been caught. "Whose his imprint?" Malia jumps in asking as both Karma and Alx stare at me. "A vampire hunter... a human named Lucy North." Karma tells me as I don't know the name of this woman.

"How did she die?" I asked Alx as she look down for a second before sighing to herself. "Ava got so mad after finding out that you imprinted on Lucy... she killed her." Alx says as my daughter heartbeats starts to pound unsteadily. I could feel her body rapidly going crazy as she was feeling overwhelmed. "You lied." I look at Alx as she looks at me with unease. "What do you mean?" She asked as Karma starts to look nervous. "You said Me and Ava died and an instant slice. But that didn't happen did it?" I say looking at karma in her eyes as she finally breaks.

"I killed Ava." She tells me as I close my eyes in disappointment. I take a deep breath as my mind flashes of my friend and lover. "Lucy... raised me. She was my mother when Mia left... so I killed Ava before the war started. And I would do it again in a heartbeat." She says as she draws her sword out standing against me. "And if you feel resentment towards me I'll be happy to show you how I did it." She says as I start to grow irritation. "Karma stop." Alx tells her as she ignores her looking me in my eyes.

My eyes glow red as I stare down Karmanonity. She  starts to attack me when a man teleports in front of us. He was a tall dark skinned man with hazel eyes as he grabbed the sharped edged sword with his palm. Blood dripping down his hand as he takes a deep breath turning his head to face Karma. "That's no way to treat your father, cous." The man says as
Alx stands up to break the two up. "Sirmetrius. What are you doing here." Alx asked him as me and Malia look at each other in confusion.

"This is Demetrius son." Alx fills us in as we understand what's going on now. "How are you teleporting?" I asked him as I looked at Karma too. "It's not really teleporting... I'm moving so fast that I automatically end up in the destination I'm headed to." He tells me as he starts to look at me with a confused face. "How are you alive... we watch you die." Sirmetrius says as I shake my head. "I'm from the past, i ended up here. Now I need help to get back." I tell him as he nods his head. "How does this time travel shit work anyway?" Malia asked Sirmetrius as he looks at Alx and Karma.

"You can't change this future but you can change your past. Once you go back a alternative reality will be set in place. Causing a different history. Meaning what ever you did in this timeline couldn't happen in your timeline possibility." Sirmetrius tells Malia as we stare at each other confused as hell. "You could be here for years but to your timeline you would only be gone for a couple of hours." Alx says as we come to realization. "So this Jal Morozov causes mass destruction right. And you said Cosmo came early? So why not teach us how to become stronger." Malia said as everyone looks at each other with hesitation.

"It wouldn't be changing anything. You would just be showing us how to evolve our abilities and more. Like moving so fast it's basically teleporting. We have a lot of friends and people we call family back home. It would help us protect those we cared about if we were stronger." Malia says as I could hear the desperation in her voice. She was tired of feeling weak and not being able to protect Daiya. "A couple of hours without me. What's the worse that can happen. Besides Demetrius wouldn't let Anybody die, he's to prideful for that." I say as I put my arm around Malia's shoulder.

"Besides we're getting stronger for them. That way this doesn't happen when we go back." Malia stated as I nod my head in agreement. "Daiya will be okay. I know my sister besides it'll only be a couple of hours for them." I stated as Malia also nods her head in agreement.

"But a couple of years for us." She says as I let my arm go off of her shoulder as I realize how long this will take. "It'll be worth it though." I reassure us both as we look at Sirmetrius, Alx, and Karma.

"Teach us everything." I tell them as they nod their head in agreement.